Manchester United v Southampton 8pm

United are two or three top defensive players away from being title challengers. Fernandes was a fantastic buy for them.

Man Utd doing well but I always feel they have a clanger in them that’ll set them back agajn

Danny ings seems to be playing the Kenny Miller 2015-2018 role, conveniently I need him to shoot for £130.

Utd have found a great balance in their front 3 with Martial, Rashford and Greenwood all interlinking together with Bruno behind them pulling the strings.

I thought they were irresponsible sticking with Ole while Poch is available but I suppose this current run they're on has earned him another crack at it next season.

That’s a deliberate attempt to injure a player

why isn’t VAR sending him off

makes a mockery of the system

Surprised VAR didn't tell the ref to send the Southampton player off.
That looked worse to me than the tackle the young Arsenal player got sent off for last week.

United are two or three top defensive players away from being title challengers. Fernandes was a fantastic buy for them.
A goalie should be included in that, De Gea is a shadow of himself these days.
Not seen enough of Sheffield Utd. to pass judgment on Henderson.

It looked a dangerous tackle but I think they didn’t give it because it looks a little accidental in the sense that when he’s made the challenge he’s turned away

I’m a big fan of Henderson, would like to see him given a chance next year. I can only think of one clanger and Wilder massacred him for it in the press. Difference between Sheffield United and Manchester right enough.

Superb keeper. Outstanding shot stopper, doesn't make many mistakes. Playing for Sheff United and Man United is a completely different thing though and it remains to be seen whether he could handle the pressure and expectation.

One thing for sure is that in him and Pope, Pickford should be nowhere near there (England) 11 even if he has generally saved his best performances for an England jersey.

Good call. Forgot about the keeper. Henderson has been excellent for Sheffield United. Would be a massive loss for them if he returns to Man United. Would be interesting to see how Henderson gets on at Man United.

One thing for sure is that in him and Pope, Pickford should be nowhere near there (England) 11 even if he has generally saved his best performances for an England jersey.

Watched the Everton game yesterday and Pickford was a mess. Not good enough for Everton or England. Pope and Henderson are far better than him.

Another terrible night for VAR. How they can look at the Romeu tackle and not send him off is mental

Really hope this season we see Hagi playing the role Fernandes plays for Man Utd. He has everything needed to play that position.

And some were saying they were one/two players from a league challenge.

Are the bollocks. The slightest challenge and they are murder.

XiAFx51.gif

That’s the least Soton deserved. Knew they would get something out of the game the moment carthorse McTominay and the headless chicken Daniel James ran on. Two Championship footballers right there.

Ole bottled it and it cost them two points that could be absolutely vital.

That’s the least Soton deserved. Knew they would get something out of the game the moment carthorse McTominay and the headless chicken Daniel James ran on. Two Championship footballers right there.

That’s right blame the Scottish and Welsh guys ffs. :))

McTominay clearly isn’t a favourite of yours but to call him a carthorse is ridiculous

18 games unbeaten played and beat Man City twice also played Chelsea, Wolves,Sheffield Utd and spurs in that period but aye it’s Southampton that are their first real challenge :)) :))

I couldn’t care less if McTominay and James were both Mongolian. They’re both poor, especially Dan James. If he wasn’t rapid he would be playing for Port Vale in League Two.

Back