Manchester United versus Liverpool today.

dh1963

Old Trafford, 4:30 kick off.

Hard to see anything other than a Liverpool win.

Not sure where @Superrangers is these days, been very quiet. Surely this game will bring him back out of hiding!

I'll go for 2-0 Liverpool.

Can't come quick enough need something to distract me!

Funnily enough I think there's a very strong possibility this game could turn out similar to ours.

Draw written all over it. Liverpool’s record at OT has been poor for years and Man Utd have a point to prove.

Salah rumoured to be out injured too.

Man Utd: : De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young, McTominay, Fred, Pereira, James, Rashford

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino

Man Utd: : De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young, McTominay, Fred, Pereira, James, Rashford

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino
Lacks any sort of quality.

Just driving passed from Manchester Airport heading back to Glasgow.Plane flew over with a sign saying Ed still failing#Woodword out..or would to that effect

Twice already Martin Tyler has called United "the 14th team in the Premier League".

Presume he isn't a Man Utd fan.

This is the real ‘El Plastico’

You will be able to cut the tension on the streets of Bangalore, Jakarta and Singapore with a knife during this one

Stuffy and dogged from Utd so far but one goal for Liverpool and you’d imagine their resistance will crumble

While you watch this p?sh, bear in mind that most of these players will be on at least £50000 a week.
Think on that when your alarm goes off tomorrow morning

About 5 years ago maybe.

The standard minimum of those on show today will be between £80-100,000 a week now with some such as Rashford on £200,000+. Pogba, Firminio etc will be on more

Alexis Sanchez was on £400,000 p/w at Old Trafford. Utd still paying £300,000 of it:oops:

Mixed feelings with this if the goal stands. I normally support united however want Liverpool to stop City.

Back