Manchester United warn fans about their conduct after receiving a complaint that 'discriminatory language' was directed at a Wolves player over height

About the only people that are fair game nowadays are white Scotsmen.
"Och aye the noo"
"See you, Jimmy"
"The Scots are all tightfisted drunks"

And we're fair game because we aren't f**king wet-wipes.

The next generations Oxford dictionary will have certain words cancelled. Most notably, the word Resilient as that quality won't exist in people there will be no need for it.
In a hundred years the word “speech” will be described as “ a form of communication used for thousands of years but since cancelled because everybody was offended by something somebody said”.

Was that the substitute for, I think, Arbroath, who was wolf whistled onto the pitch because of his name?
The poor lad was rinsed inside out - songs about him for most of the game after someone spotted him warming up.

“Bradley’s got a boyfriend”

I was about 13 and thought it was the funniest thing I’d ever been part of.

He could probably thrive in women's football....in goals
Had the misfortune to watch women's football highlights and heard the manager from the line shout "man on".
It's a wonder nobody pulled him up for being sexist .
By the way the standard if Scottish women's football is dire.

Had the misfortune to watch women's football highlights and heard the manager from the line shout "man on".
It's a wonder nobody pulled him up for being sexist .
By the way the standard if Scottish women's football is dire.

My daughter is a player, standard is alright. But in every single game I've ever watched, the shout of "man on" and suchlike is standard, especially from the players themselves. I've never ever heard of "girl/lady/woman on" being used.

From now on, I'm dropping the adjectives I use for abusing players. Not any more shall I be shouting "Ginger cvnt", "fat cvnt", "baldy cvnt" etc. From now on, it's strictly "ya cvnt". Surely that's not going to offend anyone....?

More kind and considerate?

There were no consequences here for whoever did it, they've asked folk to stop being arseholes basically.

More soft and people are being taught not to stand up for themselves or defend themselves you mean.

you can't just hope nobody is mean to you throughout your life. 0% chance of that happening

More soft and people are being taught not to stand up for themselves or defend themselves you mean.

you can't just hope nobody is mean to you throughout your life. 0% chance of that happening
I don't think I suggested that? No idea what it is with these threads and people reading what they want to read rather than whats written down. As ive said numerous time on this thread the club merely asked folk to stop it, not an unreasonable request, and its up to the fans how they react to that.

PC woke culture is starting to do my head in, I say this as a short guy - taking the piss out of vertically challenged people is funny.

I don't think I suggested that? No idea what it is with these threads and people reading what they want to read rather than whats written down. As ive said numerous time on this thread the club merely asked folk to stop it, not an unreasonable request, and its up to the fans how they react to that.

Fair enough then if that's what you meant..It's a ridiculous request from man Utd and it sounded like you agree with them.

Back