March tv fixtures

numberoneallover

anyone within the know when the march tv fixtures will be announced
Hoping Motherwell away stay's the Saturday which means I can look into a trip to Portchester for the Legends match .....

cheers

Probably next month if they decide to select February- April 7, however maybe early February for those games

Motherwell is 31st March

got my heart set on going down to England again
just need Motherwell match to stay same day lol

This the problem when these games are during the season the week before would have been better at it is International break, the way the game at Fleetwood was earlier this year

Those that take the time to organise know it isn't easy to to do as they face issues all the time

anyone within the know when the march tv fixtures will be announced
Hoping Motherwell away stay's the Saturday which means I can look into a trip to Portchester for the Legends match .....

cheers

Would imagine there would be a fair chance of Motherwell being moved to the Friday night.

Motherwell away can be any of the 3 days

If BT Sport opt for it then Friday night might their preferred option while Sky Sport would be either Saturday or Sunday
Hopefully the Friday night!

Usually confirm the old firm fixtures right and early, the old firm hogmany match last season was announced 2 or 3 months in advance. Seems strange this one is being dragged out, maybe some sort of disagreement about date and kick off time?

Usually confirm the old firm fixtures right and early, the old firm hogmany match last season was announced 2 or 3 months in advance. Seems strange this one is being dragged out, maybe some sort of disagreement about date and kick off time?

One of the issues now is that fact Sky now have changed their channels format we are shown for Sky Sports Football as are the EFL and that they have fit around the EFL tv games now which for weekend of 10th March still has to be confirmed the EFL clubs were meant to be told by last Friday and they can raised any issue before been made public

Date for our game will be Sunday 11th March.

February selection up here were 2 week late this year confirmed on 29th December so that might the delay for March until April 7 for comfirming

Back