Marcus Maddison - I'm A Rangers Man

If we’re in the hunt come January, it’s proven experience we need to see us over the line. Steve Davis for me, Naismith at a push, not a Sean Goss level punt.

There’s some football snobbery on here. One of the best full backs in English football was playing at this level 2 seasons ago.

A certain chap called ermm Vardy was at @ lower level a few years back, and he was a ripe old age.

He might not be at the level we want but I am sure that the professionals will have looked at him, and analysed his play, and if he does arrive will be more than capable

Where is his video of defensive side of things?
Yeah that’s what should be on this video when we are looking at signing a attacking mid player.

I don't know I'd like to see one, so I can't comment on it as I said in my post, or did you just read part of it and get angry and decide to write a response.

Yes mate that's exactly it, when your looking to buy an attacking mid, or any position for that matter, you look at their all round game, what an absolute shocker of a comment trying to look smart ahhahaha.

I don't know I'd like to see one, so I can't comment on it as I said in my post, or did you just read part of it and get angry and decide to write a response.

Yes mate that's exactly it, when your looking to buy an attacking mid, or any position for that matter, you look at their all round game, what an absolute shocker of a comment trying to look smart ahhahaha.
Well it’s not though is it let’s be honest your comment about wanting to see his defensive side and tackling is stupid really isn’t it,it’s like when we signed Grezda his YouTube video was him attacking etc because his a attacking player just like the guy your on about.

I thought I was watching Riyad Mahrez. I hope we are interested.
As for being too one footed so was Puskas, Maradonna, Messi, our own Slim Jim.
I could go on ....and neither of them could tackle either.

Well it’s not though is it let’s be honest your comment about wanting to see his defensive side and tackling is stupid really isn’t it,it’s like when we signed Grezda his YouTube video was him attacking etc because his a attacking player just like the guy your on about.

I never said anything about tackling, I said I want to see what the other side of his game is like.

You don't buy players based on how well their attacks look on youtube videos.

We will not carry passengers for a couple of minutes of magic in a game, Gerrard has been very clear on this that every players has to do both sides of the game well.

I never said anything about tackling, I said I want to see what the other side of his game is like.

You don't buy players based on how well their attacks look on youtube videos.

We will not carry passengers for a couple of minutes of magic in a game, Gerrard has been very clear on this that every players has to do both sides of the game well.
I know you don’t but me and you ain’t buying anyone are we so when us as supporters see a player we are linked with on YouTube if it’s a attacking player that’s what we want to see and when it’s a defensive player we want to see a defensive side of things.
I never said Gerrard would have passengers but your implying that this guy will be a passenger because there isn’t a defensive side to him on YouTube,it’s laughable your point has no substance

I know you don’t but me and you ain’t buying anyone are we so when us as supporters see a player we are linked with on YouTube if it’s a attacking player that’s what we want to see and when it’s a defensive player we want to see a defensive side of things.
I never said Gerrard would have passengers but your implying that this guy will be a passenger because there isn’t a defensive side to him on YouTube,it’s laughable your point has no substance

I didn't at all. You are literally making things up lol.

My point is you don't buy a player based on a youtube video of his best attacks.

Wee Nacho said the same.

Is that a bad thing ?.

Not at all mate .we were aware of Nacho, he also played in the same league so we knew what he was capable of.

This guy plays down south, answered a question about the old firm and now we have a 3 pager :D

Not seen much of him but can guarantee the mentally challenged regime would be pretty difficult to deal with at Peterbrough.

Thinking more Evans than McAnthony!

Not seen much of him but can guarantee the mentally challenged regime would be pretty difficult to deal with at Peterbrough.

Didn't he throw out a Lennon bid for his player when it came in during a game. I'm sure he was raging with all connected at celtic

Didn't he throw out a Lennon bid for his player when it came in during a game. I'm sure he was raging with all connected at celtic

Possibly, I just know that anytime he does a sit down interview he can't wait to tell whoever it is that Celtic is his team and he'd love to manage there.

I remember Evans being on Rocksport a few weeks/months back and while he has never hid his own allegiances he seemed to come across as very honest and even handed in his comments about Rangers.

He may be different in private of course.

The same argument could apply to not only Maddison and Jordan Jones and maybe - - - - Jamie Vardy amongst others ?
There will always be up and comers or those who are capable of stepping up but the majority of League one footballers are, well League one footballers.

I remember Evans being on Rocksport a few weeks/months back and while he has never hid his own allegiances he seemed to come across as very honest and even handed in his comments about Rangers.

He may be different in private of course.

Fair dos, I actually liked Evans as Leeds manager a few years ago.

I don't really want players that can play through the middle but also on the right - Master your position ffs.

There will always be up and comers or those who are capable of stepping up but the majority of League one footballers are, well League one footballers.
For sure, but one hopes the recruitment squad, MA et all will be fully versed with what is available irrespective of whether they are League 1 or Pub League even !

Some good video footage there.

Sadly, I thought the same with Pena and Herrera’s YouTube videos. Gulp.

Difference being, this lad came from Gateshead mate.

Has the qualities sought by most in here for the midfield type we are missing.

Can pick a pass from any range and Albertz it too.

I believe he would raise his game again here and be a star for us.

Mid 20's and would make a profit on him.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Ronaldoesque in that 2nd one. Similar running style

Back