Mario Gotze available on a free

Jeb

He's had a few bosmons has he not? Massive wages, can see EPL clubs taking that gamble on though.

erskine bear

Career has been hampered by the rare disease he has I reckon. Sky was the limit for him a few years ago, still scored a World Cup winning goal.

CajunBear

When he was younger he looked like he would be a genuine world beater, hes done well but dont think he has quite made it as far as people thought. Mid-table EPL riches await him next season.

dt17

A mate of mine.....
I'm not sure if some of the responses on here are genuine. Do people honestly believe we could sign Mario Gotze? :D lay off the crack!

It's a shame what happened to him, burst on the scene years ago and looked to be a world beater. Never reached his potential due to injuries.

dereksmallsloyal

Not him obviously, but I’m hoping a sliver cloud of the crisis could mean players normally out of our reach become plausible on loans or Bosmans.

JoshGer

I imagine he will get a move within germany. Its not out the question us getting him as he is vastly different player than his potential seemed to suggest in the past

CaptainCourageous

Can't believe he's still only 27.

What a player he was back end of 2011 to 2014.

He's worked so hard to over come myopathy. Really struggled this season to break into the Dortmund side.

Brian_Fantana

When he first broke through I genuinely thought he would be a ballon d’or winner. Most natural with a ball at his feet since messi.

A shame that his health issues have robbed him of fulfilling his potential