Mark Allen - Officially gone

This is me only guessing from the outside. King would have been more instrumental in bringing Gerrard in, IMO.

There have been signings that are imo clear DoF signings and not Gerrard signings. Barker signing, for example.

Gerrard seemed the one driving change in off the field standards and facilities on his own.

All just my opinion, might be well wide of the mark.

Best of luck to Allen, but I won’t be losing any sleep over it.

Been offline today, has this been rumoured or out of the blue?

I thought van see Saar was a stick on for the Man U DOF job

Man U I'm making this up as I need attention:
if that is true, you can understand it.
it looks he has quit rather than been pushed although i have been involved jn writing trash like that statement as part of a comms team in a previous life when it was a condition of a compromise agreement in get senior execs out of the door....

Hope we bring someone else in of his Calibre he managed to Bring Gerrard to the club and for that he deserves a big thank you

Reads like he has an offer down south he feels he can't refuse, and that the club both respect his decision and appreciate what he has done for us.

Puts wild rumours of fall outs to bed.

He leaves with the best wishes of Rangers so he leaves with the best wishes of me too.

Seems like it's Allen's decision, bit of blow to be honest. Hopefully it doesn't disrupt the first team any and the board go get a replacement who can drive us on.

Is Ross Wilson still at Southampton?

Back