Mark Allen

Okay, so Walter Smith wasn't a Manager before he became a Manager of us. Does the fact that he was not a Manager before, mean that he was incapable of being a Manager? And by calling himself a Manager he was lying, as was the board and Chairman who appointed him? And if there were interviews, where it was said he was picking the team, and signing players, they'd be talking shite and don't know what we are talking about, because he's never done it before?

That's essentially what you're inferring with regards to Mark Allen?

What kind of role would a Director of Football have, before getting a promotion into a Director of Football role in your expert opinion? A Director of Football junior?

I've moved to a new company to take over a Management role, where I previously hadn't filled that role, that's how promotions and career progressions work.

Last edited:
Mark Allan has never been a director of football in any part of his football career up until now he's always been a head of academy guy same as Mark Warbutton his only job will be to bring in young players with potential if you think anything else your wrong

Maybe he left City due to the fact he would have a bigger role, effectively one of those promotion things... just a thought

Poor spelling and grammar, sh1tetalk, changing Rangers manager's name and acting the victim.

Full house in my book
Nobody mentioned Pedro I mentioned giving credit to
Graeme Murty for the job he's doing furthermore I was stateing a opinion that he's not gonna be the typical director of football that i am correct on he's no gonna be picking managers

Okay, so Walter Smith wasn't a Manager before he became a Manager of us. Does the fact that he was not a Manager before, mean that he was incapable of being a Manager? And by calling himself a Manager he was lying, as was the board and Chairman who appointed him? And if there were interviews, where it was said he was picking the team, and signing players, they'd be talking shite and don't know what we are talking about and can't handle the truth, because he's never done it before and you said so.

What kind of role would a Director of Football have, before getting a promotion into a Director of Football role in your expert opinion? A Director of Football junior?

I've moved to a new company to take over a Management role, where I previously hadn't filled that role, that's how promotions and career progressions work.

Im really not that's a fact mate he's never been a director of football anywhere apart from here that's the truth some people don't like the truth or can't handle it

Okay, so Walter Smith wasn't a Manager before he became a Manager of us. Does the fact that he was not a Manager before, mean that he was incapable of being a Manager? And by calling himself a Manager he was lying, as was the board and Chairman who appointed him? And if there were interviews, where it was said he was picking the team, and signing players, they'd be talking shite and don't know what we are talking about and can't handle the truth, because he's never done it before and you said so.

Walter smith had experience by working next to managers as a assistant manager where as this guy he's never had a role as director of football and never been in a role similar facts are facts don't believe the hype

So Mark Allen didn't work next to a Director of Football at Man City?
What do you know about the role of Director of Football? What responsibilities does a director of football have? Are there assistant directors of football? How does career progression work if someone wants to become a Director of Football? You're either completely at it, clueless, a poet or about 10 years old.

Walter smith had experience by working next to managers as a assistant manager where as this guy he's never had a role as director of football and never been in a role similar facts are facts don't believe the hype

If you actually bother to do some research into what a DoF actually is then you'll find that many of them have very similar backgrounds to Mark Allen. You don't just become a DoF, you obviously work your way up the ladder to becoming one i.e. being in charge of a club's youth development/scouting.

It's an obvious career progression. Stoke director of football is a former head of academy at Leicester for example. There will be countless more. You'd need to be thick not to get that.

You post a link and talk like you kno his role when what I was doing was stating my opinion if you've watched the video and kno his role why do u feel the need to come on a thread discussing his role maybee cause you don't kno a lot and got nothing out the video your a person that's easily lead in my opinion question nothing you get no answers

Why would anyone take your opinion on board when it flies in the face on what the man himself actually says about his job?

You're so far wrong you're simply embarrassing yourself.

Listen mate all I've done is state a fact there you cannot question it and you cannot deny it because it's the truth

Your fact: He's never been a DoF.

Reality: He is one now. With all that entails as detailed and described by the man himself, the manager and the club.

So, unfortunately, I can question and destroy your fact.

I have never encountered a DOF before so I am a bit vague as to what his role will be. I doubt very much if he will have anything to do with the day to day training or team selection

Back