Mark Guidi - Rangers working to bring someone in

Gladbear

Is that right Mark? Who is it then? 'someone' is just a complete stab in the dark.

I think I could be a football journo. Lets have a go.

<insert team> are looking to offload unwanted players in this window.

Piece of piss.

Pep_x

Grezda, King, Murphy, Barjonas and Doc out. Possibly room for a goal scoring midfielder in the squad.

Number11

We still haven't properly filled the hole left by Candaias. So would like to see a quality right winger brought in.

Hideyorii

This thread is for sending the message to Lovelorn about what a pathetic fckng loser he is; not to treat anything he says with any credibility. If you think we're short of certain players start a thread or go on any of them that seem to pop up every other day.

Guidi's a Cnt...get him telt.

Dave570

I heard a rumour that we are interested in a feyenoord player
Rumours that Feynoord may be looking to sell Nicolai Jørgensen but that really is putting 6+6 together and getting 3. He is also pretty injury prone. I also think they would want too much money for him.

sirstevefleming

What a wanker. Any Scottish football journalist, but specifically him and the ones on Snyde have zero credibility.

this comment is laughable and without any substance to back it up.

CambusRanger

Rangers trying to look/sign player in exclusive from an ITK journalist shocker,my new word for today mollusc,thanks Bristolblunose.

ellis1873

Official Ticketer
We have a full department who are constantly working to bring people in. He's likely guessing to get hits

dado

Usual lazy journo must be the easiest job in the world you just have to talk utter baws and its forgotten about the next day with no comeback.

Govanfront

We are always looking to freshen up the team so that's not news or inside info. Pathetic journalism.
We do need a big striker so hope that's their priority.

Bigbluebear

He did say Flanagan was playing last night about an hour before team was released. Also possibly just a guess mind you

Don’t care what Guidi writes. Doubt he knows anymore than any of us but I would still like another striker. I think we can cover all the other positions. We all know the cheats will find a way to ban Alfie again. The last two games show how much bother we would be in if Defoe was missing as well as Alfie.

Valley Bluenose

He did say Flanagan was playing last night about an hour before team was released. Also possibly just a guess mind you
Team news is released more than an hour before kick-off, about 90 minutes to 2 hours, and is just ‘embargoed’ until the 1 hour mark. That’s why all the media release the news bang on 1 hour before kick-off. Guidi didn’t have inside info, he simply chose to jump the gun. Maybe it’s a ‘thing’ with him and might explain why he’s on PoF looking for love ha ha.

Last edited:

Forza_Napoli

Hope the delay doesn’t cost us points then FN. Sunday is massive & the venue of lost points already this season as we know.
Me to grigo but I actually think we'll be ok on Sunday. Hearts will play into out hands stendel plays a high line at won't have his team sit and that will suit us. According to my hearts supporting mate they were poor again last night and were lucky go get a point

CaptainCourageous

Me to grigo but I actually think we'll be ok on Sunday. Hearts will play into out hands stendel plays a high line at won't have his team sit and that will suit us. According to my hearts supporting mate they were poor again last night and were lucky go get a point
He may try and change that on Sunday. Although the last time Hearts came flying out the traps for 15 minutes we had no answers and dropped stupid points.

Sunday is a potential banana skin for us and if we are not at out best, will be punished.

SouthEast Jim

A big club are looking to sign a player in the transfer window? That's pretty earth shattering stuff.

Would be a bigger story if we weren't looking to bring someone in.

Forza_Napoli

He may try and change that on Sunday. Although the last time Hearts came flying out the traps for 15 minutes we had no answers and dropped stupid points.

Sunday is a potential banana skin for us and if we are not at out best, will be punished.
I do agree it's a banana skin but he comes across as one of those managers that womt change his philosophy just because he's up against us or them. They also play a 442 which means we'll have the extra man in the middle. Also the last game they were going long to that big striker uche and playing for second balls and forced an error he seems to be on the bench most of the time now. Plus there two best players in hickey and Smith are both injured

The Moon on Mars is Blue

Grezda, King, Murphy, Barjonas and Doc out. Possibly room for a goal scoring midfielder in the squad.
You can add Rudden, Aktayi ? and a few of the younger lads out . I know Doc is still to go out yet but he will be away by the end of the window. That opens up a fair bit of space in the squad.

EduardoHerrera

I really hope we get another striker and an attacking midfielder in to ensure we don't end up with 0-0 draws at home to the two banks of 5 mobs.

THEGERSMAN

Bit Off topic, but have we ever went a transfer window without signing a player. (apart from when we had a transfer ban)