Mark Guidi - Rangers working to bring someone in

Mark, i know you're reading this. You are not only a terrible journalist but a roaster too. Just keep playing that piano on the decks as she sinks.

Thanks, Mark
1h3jc5.jpg

Up front I'd count 3 with Stewart in as that's where he's played at a lot of clubs. But we are now only an injury away from none. Not sure why anyone would want to come in those circs though unless a youth.

He’s a lieing rat who knows nothing, absolutely nothing.

A team, looking for a player in January? What’s the chances of that being correct?

The guys a dinosaur.

Andre Gray is available on a loan deal. Leeds asking for him.

Knows Connor well from Shrewsbury starting out.

The fact that this man is hosting nights with our legend's and is a director (joint owner) of the company who organise said event's and earns from our fans directly really sticks in my throat.

Gerrard usually talks things down during the transfer window and gives nothing away to the media. I have absolutely no doubt we'll be looking to bring someone in, however. Guidi is just stating the absolute obvious. Does me know something? probably not, but there's obviously a chance we're going to sign someone.

Is that right Mark? Who is it then? 'someone' is just a complete stab in the dark.

I think I could be a football journo. Lets have a go.

<insert team> are looking to offload unwanted players in this window.

Piece of piss.

Grezda, King, Murphy, Barjonas and Doc out. Possibly room for a goal scoring midfielder in the squad.

We still haven't properly filled the hole left by Candaias. So would like to see a quality right winger brought in.

This thread is for sending the message to Lovelorn about what a pathetic fckng loser he is; not to treat anything he says with any credibility. If you think we're short of certain players start a thread or go on any of them that seem to pop up every other day.

Guidi's a Cnt...get him telt.

I heard a rumour that we are interested in a feyenoord player
Rumours that Feynoord may be looking to sell Nicolai Jørgensen but that really is putting 6+6 together and getting 3. He is also pretty injury prone. I also think they would want too much money for him.

What a wanker. Any Scottish football journalist, but specifically him and the ones on Snyde have zero credibility.

this comment is laughable and without any substance to back it up.

Rangers trying to look/sign player in exclusive from an ITK journalist shocker,my new word for today mollusc,thanks Bristolblunose.

We have a full department who are constantly working to bring people in. He's likely guessing to get hits

Usual lazy journo must be the easiest job in the world you just have to talk utter baws and its forgotten about the next day with no comeback.

We are always looking to freshen up the team so that's not news or inside info. Pathetic journalism.
We do need a big striker so hope that's their priority.

He’s the one guy that I cannot stand, why would he be given any news when he clearly hates us? Pish

He did say Flanagan was playing last night about an hour before team was released. Also possibly just a guess mind you

Don’t care what Guidi writes. Doubt he knows anymore than any of us but I would still like another striker. I think we can cover all the other positions. We all know the cheats will find a way to ban Alfie again. The last two games show how much bother we would be in if Defoe was missing as well as Alfie.

He did say Flanagan was playing last night about an hour before team was released. Also possibly just a guess mind you

Team news is released more than an hour before kick-off, about 90 minutes to 2 hours, and is just ‘embargoed’ until the 1 hour mark. That’s why all the media release the news bang on 1 hour before kick-off. Guidi didn’t have inside info, he simply chose to jump the gun. Maybe it’s a ‘thing’ with him and might explain why he’s on PoF looking for love ha ha.

Last edited:
Hope the delay doesn’t cost us points then FN. Sunday is massive & the venue of lost points already this season as we know.
Me to grigo but I actually think we'll be ok on Sunday. Hearts will play into out hands stendel plays a high line at won't have his team sit and that will suit us. According to my hearts supporting mate they were poor again last night and were lucky go get a point

Back