Mark Roberts - former Killie, Thistle, Ayr..

Junior Ganymede

Anyone know if he's a bear?

I hear him on Talking Football and he's always fulsome in his praise for all things Rangers.

Had mates in and around the Killie first team when he was there. Think I always got the impression he was one of them, but honestly don’t know.
My worthless contribution!

Did he not score against us for Killie at Ibrox that effectively ended 10IAR?
I think he scored as a teenager against us back in 1993, the first time we had lost at Ibrox in about 18 months if memory serves, with Bobby Williamson scoring the winner in injury time.

No idea of his leanings but he is from Killie and never seems to speak badly of us.

He carries a Flute in his inside pocket..... and some Rosary under his shirt.
Hope that clears it up.

Nobody chiming in with “defo Tim”?

May as well be me then...

Used to drink in The Viking on Maryhill Road with his mentally challenged top on. As rhabid as they come.
I’ve got a pal who has drank in that pub for near on 45 years every Saturday , I’ll ask him

Met him years ago in Florida park pub after a cup final ,was speaking to him a sound guy.

Met him years ago in Florida park pub after a cup final ,was speaking to him a sound guy.

I like listening to him on TF.

Forthright, always interesting, knows the game, doesn't flannel and can be funny, too.

And yet we have dullards like Michael Stewart all over the BBC.

I like listening to him on TF.

Forthright, always interesting, knows the game, doesn't flannel and can be funny, too.

And yet we have dullards like Michael Stewart all over the BBC.
Thing is, if he were on the BBC and said something less than complimentary about us, he’d instantly become a “dullard”!
That said, Michael Stewart would be dullard in any company, in any pub, in any environment.

Marko was a killie fan as a young lad. Always had his strip on. From memory I would say he was promised more complimentary to Rangers over cellic.

I had the same seat in the Govan for about 25 years. This lassie, her brother and the uncle had the next 3 seats along. Next to them for years, barely said a word. Anyway, the lassie went out with him and he used to go to all the European games. Tidy lassie as well.

I had the same seat in the Govan for about 25 years. This lassie, her brother and the uncle had the next 3 seats along. Next to them for years, barely said a word. Anyway, the lassie went out with him and he used to go to all the European games. Tidy lassie as well.
Later became his wife

May well be Rangers inclined or maybe he's just not an insufferable mentally challenged lickspittle. Both shouldn't have to go hand in hand, plenty of others hate them too

Back