Arfield 7

Hagi 9
Kent 6
Morelos 7

Aribo 8
Kamberi 6
Stewart 6

Rarely have so many extremes

How the f uck anyone can give Arfield and Kent the same mark is beyond me.
Didn't think any of the three midfielders did well Arfield simply wasn't dreadful. Also didn't think Kent was as bad as others seem to think and if he wasn't being forced into the middle would have made more of a impact so i dont think a 5 is unfair for either

mcgregor -7
Tav -6
Goldson -7
Katic -8
Barasic -6
Davis -7
Arfield -8
Kamara -5
Hagi -8
Morelos - 7
Kent -6

Kamberi -7
Aribo -7
Stewart -6

Difficult to judge. We were torn to pieces for 65 minutes but showed some excellent mental toughness to fight back.

Overall, few would struggle to get pass marks, maybe only Hagi, Arfield and the three subs. Despite that, I’m absolutely delighted with the result. Let’s build on this, but not gloss over how poorly we started.

Shagger -8

Tav -6
Goldson -7
Katic -6
Barasic -6

Davis -6
Arfield -6
Kamara -5

Hagi -8
Morelos - 7
Kent -6

Kamberi -7
Aribo -8
Stewart -6

Gerrard - 8 (for going offensive in last 20)

Man of the match - Hagi or shagger

Shagger- 8

Tav- 6
Goldson- 6
Katic- 7
Borna- 6

Davis- 6
Kamara- 4
Arfield- 6

Hagi- 8
Kent- 5

Alfie- 6

Aribo- 7, Stewart - 5, Kamberi- 5

Hagi MoM easily.

10 for belief
10 for the support
10 for SG bravery the substitution
10 for the goals from both teams tbf
10 for the result

zero for the subway loyal. Don’t come back.

The marks for the defence from people are strange. I'd give them all a 1. Attacking wise we were good.

10 for belief
10 for the support
10 for SG bravery the substitution
10 for the goals from both teams tbf
10 for the result

zero for the subway loyal. Don’t come back.
[/QUOTE
Some folk travel hundreds of miles plus and have to work the next day so leaving leaving five mins early means i can be home nearly 2 hours before if i stayed to the end. Your support isn't more valid than the "subway loyal".

Greegs -8

Tav -6 Goldson -7Katic -8 Barasic -6

Davis -6 Arfield -7 Kamara -5

Hagi -8 Morelos - 7 Kent -6

Kamberi -6 Aribo -8 Stewart -6

The marks for the defence from people are strange. I'd give them all a 1. Attacking wise we were good.
First half Katic looked one of the few up for it effort wise anyway. Second half Goldson tackle brilliant.

I'd say our midfield got destroyed early on with Davis and Kamara poor and kept giving the ball away. Davis improved.

The team were poorish for a lot of that game, but after the first Rangers goal from the one player who kept his head up for the entire game, suddenly we were looking like a side who believed in themselves.
That said, it was one of the most enjoyable football matches I have ever watched.
Braga were great going forward and yet all through the game I was convinced we were going to score against them as we also got into some very dangerous positions around their goal.
Young Higi is still wearing L plates, but he has a fantastic eye for a defence-splitting pass and can weight them just right.
All in all, it was a magical night all round.

These threads often leave me baffled hence why I stay out generally.
Absolutely nonsense these player markings. How can anyone say they watched every player all the time? They were all pish in the first half but improved big time in the last half hour. Kent was awful and Aribo changed the game imo

Shagger 7
Tav barasic 6
Goldson 5
Katic 7
Davis arfield 6
Kamara 3
Hagi 8
Morelos 7
Kent 5

Aribo 8
Kamberi 6
Stewart 6

Kamara had howler! Goldson was a bag of nerves, davis was really slow to get started. I was impressed with the subs, they really changed the game. Aribos goal was sensational, absolutely sensational. Kent was poor again i said weeks ago that i think he needs to be dropped but im more certain of that now. I think that result will put us back into the mindset that we were in before christmas

McGregor 7
Tavernier 5
Goldson 5
Katic 5
Barisic 5
Arfield 7
Davis 6
Kamara 2
Hagi 9
Morelos 6
Kent 5

Aribo 9
Kamberi 7
Stewart 7

Our defence was bullied at times. Our subs all made a big difference. Not sure about Kamberi’s constant step overs but he did well

Greegs -7

Tav -7
Goldson -7
Katic -8
Barasic -7

Davis -7
Arfield -7
Kamara -6

Hagi -8
Morelos - 7
Kent -6

Kamberi -6
Aribo -8
Stewart -7

Gerrard - 8

Man of the match - Hagi

Everyone gets a 10.

Apart from the flakes, negative nancies and concern trolls

They aw get ZERO.

Ibrox - turned up to 11. Magnificent. Shivers.

Alll we ask for is to be brave. Try. Forward.

I’m do feel sorry for Kamara. I like him. He just needs to believe again that it’s his baw. And look up the park. Too often doing safe. And when safe goes bad it’s costing us dear.

sorry, this is a ratings thread. Ok...

A MILLION.

Got to be a turning point that we all have been waiting, hoping for.

McGregor 9
Tavernier 6
Goldson 6
Katic 7
Barisic 7
Arfield 8
Davis 6
Kamara 4
Hagi 9
Morelos 6
Kent 5

Aribo 7
Kamberi 6
Stewart 6

motm Hagi
SG attacked at 0-2 so 8. Impressive.

Quite a few People all over the stadium left after the second goal last night and missed the comeback. There’s been many posts about it. And yes my support is more valid because I support the team for the entire game. The support that leave 5 mins before fair enough. We’ve often got a half empty stadium now on 80 mins.

you have to split the markings (i'm gonna be harsh)

Up to 65mins

McGregor 3 - one amazing save then a serious of bizarre decision putting a shambolic Goldson under pressure
Tav 4 - ok but nothing great
Goldson 1 - all over the place
Katic 6 - best player at that point
Barisic 4 - not at his best
Davis 2 - poor, well off the pace
Kamara 1 - absolutely horrific
Arfield 3 - lots of endeavour but simply looked like a schoolboy chasing the ball, gave too much room
Kent 3 - was trying but was struggling
Morelos 4 - working hard as ever, should've scored (give the keeper plaudits)
Hagi 5 - tried to make things happen and work his socks off

the midfield were absolutely shocking at this point

any high press from our forwards was nullified by them dropping 2 players back to initiate triangles - cos they knew that an out ball would get to their 1 midfielder and our 3 in the middle would watch and let them progress

Goldson was horrific & i couldn't believe that McGregor kept giving it out to him with a forward on top of him

Kamara should be in the stands until injury or suspension let him get a chance - poor performance i can excuse now and then - lack of effort is a no no tho, trotting about last night without a care in the world - forget the 50k nonsense, this lad has been excelling on the international stage against good teams

After 65mins

McGregor 6 - timid at times for crosses but managed the game well
Tavernier 6 - ok
Goldson 4 - settled down a bit
Katic 8 - immense
Barisic 5 - was growing into game and got a shocker on him
Davis 5 - better but still not controlling the game the way he can
Arfield 6 - better
Aribo 7 - great McMinn-esque goal, worked hard despite being LB
Hagi 8 - once again he pulled us out a hole with drive, determination and skill
Morelos 7 - caused havoc
Kamberi 6 - did well but should;ve scored
Stewart 4 - short spell on but worked hard and helped us turn the tide

first 65 were as bad as we've been for years but also we could've nicked a couple of goals
2-4 at half time would not have been harsh

last 25 mins were Marseille-esque, the goal & the fans reaction lifted the team to new heights

I don’t think we were that bad in the first half - they scored a decent goal and had a few chances as you’d expect in Europe but the first half wasn’t shambolic - it was nowhere near what we can deliver and we could have controlled the game better but as flat as it was I didn’t think we were awful - agree that we can’t afford too many flat performances or too many players barely getting pass marks if we’re going to progress but it wasn’t shocking as some are making out.

Quite a few People all over the stadium left after the second goal last night and missed the comeback. There’s been many posts about it. And yes my support is more valid because I support the team for the entire game. The support that leave 5 mins before fair enough. We’ve often got a half empty stadium now on 80 mins.
If I'm working the next day i will always leave the mid week games around the 80 odd min mark win, lose or draw . I travel down from Kyle so leaving that 10 mins early makes a big difference.

McGregor - 7.5
Tav - 6
Goldson - 6.5
Katic - 6.5
Barisic - 6
Davis - 5.5
Kamara - 4.5
Arfield - 6.5
Kent - 5
Hagi - 8
Morelos - 7

Aribo - 7
Kamberi - 4,5
Stewart - 4

I don’t think we were that bad in the first half - they scored a decent goal and had a few chances as you’d expect in Europe but the first half wasn’t shambolic - it was nowhere near what we can deliver and we could have controlled the game better but as flat as it was I didn’t think we were awful - agree that we can’t afford too many flat performances or too many players barely getting pass marks if we’re going to progress but it wasn’t shocking as some are making out.

gotta disagree
we constantly put ourselves under pressure
they scored one and could easily have gotten 4 with free headers or freedom to get into the box

we did have a few good attacks ourselves tho

i knew Braga would be a good team but IMO we helped them in the first half

If I'm working the next day i will always leave the mid week games around the 80 odd min mark win, lose or draw . I travel down from Kyle so leaving that 10 mins early makes a big difference.
I wouldn’t bother for 80 minutes of football honestly. I don’t see the point. I’d rather not go. Either watch the whole game or don’t. It’s as simple as that. If I was doing all that travel I would especially want to watch the whole game considering how far I’ve travelled

I wouldn’t bother for 80 minutes of football honestly. I don’t see the point. I’d rather not go. Either watch the whole game or don’t. It’s as simple as that. If I was doing all that travel I would especially want to watch the whole game considering how far I’ve travelled
Well we will have to agree to disagree. I think it's worth it. 80 plus mins of watching the famous play live is better than nothing.

Back