Marseille - 13 consecutive CL defeats

giogaddi

Now the worst record for defeats in a row after taking over Anderlecht last night.

What a grim record to hold. Pretty bizarre too considering some of the talent they have had.

What’s worse is regardless of how bad they are, they get easy access to the CL and it’s riches due to UEFA bending over to satisfy the large TV market nations.

What’s worse is regardless of how bad they are, they get easy access to the CL and it’s riches due to UEFA bending over to satisfy the large TV market nations.
Watched the Rennes game the other night and bar a 20 minute or so spell they were woeful. There are some really mediocre sides in the CL.

Watched the Rennes game the other night and bar a 20 minute or so spell they were woeful. There are some really mediocre sides in the CL.
Yeah, but I guess that is what happens when you let teams who finish 3rd and 4th into a supposedly elite competition.

They were rank rotten when we played them last season in pre season game ,i know it was just a friendly but we played them off the park ,dirty cheating bastards that they are

Now the worst record for defeats in a row after taking over Anderlecht last night.

What a grim record to hold. Pretty bizarre too considering some of the talent they have had.
Need to drop down to europa cup and get into celtics division. Guaranteed a win.
Feck them anyway.Real cheats.

Good enough for the cheating bastards
Years ago I was in Sardinia and there was a massive yacht parked up at the waterfront.
It was an impressive looking ship got back to the hotel and Googled it, belonged to Bernard Tapie hope it sank to the bottom!

Back