Marseille on RTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, £17.50 is the most you'll pay for RTV but there's absolutely no reason a bear with a ST that attends home games should ever have to subscribe to that package.

I live in England so I watch all our games on RTV or Sky but I have always just done £5.99 on a game by game basis.

Trying to work out if it's better value when sky and by show a good few anyway so game by game at £5.99 might be cheaper. Does save the effort of have to fanny about with card details every time I suppose.

£12 for a friendly is mental.

Live in London and normally buy all the games on Rangers TV and use a vpn. Looks like best bet is to get the £17.50 package a month now otherwise will be paying £12 a game

£12 for a friendly is mental.

Live in London and normally buy all the games on Rangers TV and use a vpn. Looks like best bet is to get the £17.50 package a month now otherwise will be paying £12 a game

It certainly looks like the best option mate. We don't know yet what it will cost for league matches, so maybe best to wait a bit, but all the indications are that it will be substantially more than last seasons prices.

If you are in London and use it for almost all the matches then you've probably been paying over the odds in the past. If you have Sky and BT Sport then perhaps not.

It certainly looks like the best option mate. We don't know yet what it will cost for league matches, so maybe best to wait a bit, but all the indications are that it will be substantially more than last seasons prices.

If you are in London and use it for almost all the matches then you've probably been paying over the odds in the past. If you have Sky and BT Sport then perhaps not.
Pay per game is showing as $9.50. That equates to about £7.99. Although not sure if that price in $$ has changed from last season.

Pay per game is showing as $9.50. That equates to about £7.99. Although not sure if that price in $$ has changed from last season.

If they stick with that I think its a £2 per match increase. Personally I think a £1 per match increase was probably justified but £2 is a bit much. I'm not a business leader though.

Its all money into the Club and I'm sure their ultimate goal is more £17.25 per month subscribers. Looks like they are prepared to gamble on losing some pay-per-match viewers in order to achieve that.

They want 12 quid for this, come on thats just a f uckin rip off, whats going on this year prices have skyrocketed per game

Its all us b*stards in the UK ruining your feed mate. Don't feel bad about it.;)
Its OK I have optus so get all the Europa group stages live, top quality, the qualifiers I need to go elsewhere and there are lots of options with superior feed, pity as I like to give my hard earned to the club, BEin sports I also have so get to watch every second league game, again top quality

no it wasnt cost me 10 quid what you talking about

Could have paid a 5er and got it. I know some Oxford fans paid the £5 for a month to see the game as they'd be charged £10 if they bought the game on it's own.

It wasn't a tenner either.
still wasn't free was it LOL, thats what you stated, I have no issues paying per game if they go back to the 6 quid from last year, cannot justify an increase of ~100% particularly when its available elsewhere, hopefully go back to that price for league games and put up with the god awful feed

still wasn't free was it LOL, thats what you stated, I have no issues paying per game if they go back to the 6 quid from last year, cannot justify an increase of ~100% particularly when its available elsewhere, hopefully go back to that price for league games and put up with the god awful feed

Looks like its going to be £7.99 per match this league season. A £2 increase.

The feed issues I would suggest are your end - notwithstanding your broadband speed.

Looks like its going to be £7.99 per match this league season. A £2 increase.

The feed issues I would suggest are your end - notwithstanding your broadband speed.
can live with that, checked during games last year and my download speed was tops, as I suspected might be my connection, seems its you buggers in the UK with your VPN's ban them I say, probably like everyone else I stream all my content in HD/4K without issue so the issue lies with RTV

On holiday in Turkey and pay the fiver a month subscription, paid for the St Joseph's game but they can piss off if they think I'm paying £12 to watch a friendly, already paid for the match ticket and missing it! Will be watching it on facebook

can live with that, checked during games last year and my download speed was tops, as I suspected might be my connection, seems its you buggers in the UK with your VPN's ban them I say, probably like everyone else I stream all my content in HD/4K without issue so the issue lies with RTV

RangersTV isn't fault free. Nevertheless, its not the feed from RangersTV that's the issue. The fact that - easily - in excess of 90% of users on here who watch RangersTV have absolutely no issues with their feed is evidence of that. The problem is that there are so many variables between the provider of the feed and your pc that its difficult to nail down where issues arise. As I said though, the feed is fine - the issue is elsewhere.

We've had some techie types on here in the past try to explain about relay points within the States, for example, being the bottleneck but, quite honestly, it was over my head.

RangersTV isn't fault free. Nevertheless, its not the feed from RangersTV that's the issue. The fact that - easily - in excess of 90% of users on here who watch RangersTV have absolutely no issues with their feed is evidence of that. The problem is that there are so many variables between the provider of the feed and your pc that its difficult to nail down where issues arise. As I said though, the feed is fine - the issue is elsewhere.

We've had some techie types on here in the past try to explain about relay points within the States, for example, being the bottleneck but, quite honestly, it was over my head.
That may be true if it was consistent one week great feed next week crap and deterioration during the game, added to the fact never experience the same issue with any other stream takes me back to the source, also have seen huge amount of posters on here complaining about the same issue, even some in the UK with their VPN's :mad:

That may be true if it was consistent one week great feed next week crap and deterioration during the game, added to the fact never experience the same issue with any other stream takes me back to the source, also have seen huge amount of posters on here complaining about the same issue, even some in the UK with their VPN's :mad:

Yup, I’ve heard all the arguments. I disagree that there’s a ‘huge amount of posters’ with issues though. There are clearly ‘some’ but folk aren’t going to come on ad nauseam and post ‘streams good today’. I maintain the vast majority - probably in excess of 90% - have no issue. Otherwise nae f*cker would pay for it ha ha.

I wish it was within my technical gift to solve it for those who have issues, or even give them a steer, but there are just too many variables to come up with anything useful. The only advice would be if it doesn’t work for you don’t buy it.

Will do cheers mate.

Would rather give Rangers my money to be fair, only have Sky Sports but thinking of just getting BT Sport if we make Europe. Atleast then I can get everything else on Rangers TV

Yup, I’ve heard all the arguments. I disagree that there’s a ‘huge amount of posters’ with issues though. There are clearly ‘some’ but folk aren’t going to come on ad nauseam and post ‘streams good today’. I maintain the vast majority - probably in excess of 90% - have no issue. Otherwise nae f*cker would pay for it ha ha.

I wish it was within my technical gift to solve it for those who have issues, or even give them a steer, but there are just too many variables to come up with anything useful. The only advice would be if it doesn’t work for you don’t buy it.
I wont

£17.50 for the unlimited subscription showing every single game live is an absolute bargain.

As far as I can tell the only people complaining about the £12 are those that don't know what a VPN is our how simple it is to set up.

£17.50 for the unlimited subscription showing every single game live is an absolute bargain.

As far as I can tell the only people complaining about the £12 are those that don't know what a VPN is our how simple it is to set up.

Overall I agree, however, to avoid confusion it should be noted that it’s not EVERY single game. We didn’t get EL group stage games and Scottish Cup replays that fell on Champions League nights.

dont need a VPN mate dont live in the UK, cannot see the subscription you describe that shows every game live, certainly not Europa games, maybe im missing something

OK, you've convinced me to upgrade to 17.50.

Even better mate - it’s only £17.25 :))

Remember you will need a VPN as well though (unless you are genuinely overseas). I wouldn’t be without RangersTV now. Sky is getting ditched when my discounted deal ends in Jan/Feb next year. Only interested in Rangers these days anyway.

Even better mate - it’s only £17.25 :))

Remember you will need a VPN as well though (unless you are genuinely overseas). I wouldn’t be without RangersTV now. Sky is getting ditched when my discounted deal ends in Jan/Feb next year. Only interested in Rangers these days anyway.

I have been going game to game for ages, just counted there and I have bought over 90 ppv games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back