Marseille on RTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RANGERS’ host Marseille at Ibrox on Sunday and the match will be available to supporters on RangersTV across the world.

If you can’t make it along to Ibrox to see Steven Gerrard’s men face the French giants, you can follow the action live with your official club channel.

Fans will be able to view in the UK and Ireland as well as across the globe*, so buy now to secure your live coverage this weekend.

The match costs £12 to pay-per-view, or is available to RangersTV Unlimited subscribers only. This match is not included in RangersTV Standard packages.

But when you log in states not available in UK.

Happy to pay £12 but seems that I cannot watch.

Confused.com.

Anyone know for certain, as one statement makes looks like ok, but at payment it’s not.

Confused.com.

Anyone know for certain, as one statement makes looks like ok, but at payment it’s not.
Pay your £12 and providing you are not in France you’ll be able to view it live or pay £17.25 and you’ll get today’s and remaining friendlies

Confused.com.

Its a real clusterf*ck quite honestly and, on top of the ridiculous price, a bit of a mess.

On the matter itself, the fact that the game is available in the UK is the bit that is 'unusual'. Given the press release is at pains to point out its available in the UK, Ireland and everywhere else bar France I'd say that is the correct information. I suspect they've simply 'forgotten' to change the 'normal' match template which says only available outside UK and Ireland.

That's only my take on it though. Easy for me as I'm on the Unlimited package and have a VPN so I'm sorted either way.

Has anybody asked the question/pointed this out to support@rangerstv.tv?

Its a real clusterf*ck quite honestly and, on top of the ridiculous price, a bit of a mess.

On the matter itself, the fact that the game is available in the UK is the bit that is 'unusual'. Given the press release is at pains to point out its available in the UK, Ireland and everywhere else bar France I'd say that is the correct information. I suspect they've simply 'forgotten' to change the 'normal' match template which says only available outside UK and Ireland.

That's only my take on it though. Easy for me as I'm on the Unlimited package and have a VPN so I'm sorted either way.

Has anybody asked the question/pointed this out to support@rangerstv.tv?

Friendly games are always available in the UK. The France thing is because a French subscription tv channel have bought the rights.

Friendly games are always available in the UK. The France thing is because a French subscription tv channel have bought the rights.

Yeah, I know that - surprisingly! The point remains - I'm suggesting the press release is correct and that the message on the Buy Now page is the error.

After saying no way I would pay £12, my son just appeared and he's paid for it.

Looks like watching it after all.

Ha ha, what a f*cking shambles. From the page I linked to:

Fans will be able to view in the UK and Ireland as well as across the globe*, so buy now to secure your live coverage this weekend

Only place it’s not available according to that is France.
yes as I said its a f uckin mess they need to get it sorted

12 fucking quid!!

Aye I've bought it:rolleyes::))

I’m missing the next three games so just took out a subscription, I’ll cancel after a month. No point keeping it if you have a season ticket really.

I’m missing the next three games so just took out a subscription, I’ll cancel after a month. No point keeping it if you have a season ticket really.
I know mate, todays game is the only one I'll miss so grudgingly paid for it.

There's other ways to do it (emailing support) but, provided you still have the email with your login and password to the WorldPay website, by far the easiest way is to stop the monthly payment on there.

https://secure.worldpay.com/fp/jsp/common/login_shopper.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back