Marseille this weekend

Porty_true_blue

Will there be pay at the gate for this? My mate has just agreed to drive down so we haven't sorted tickets. I'd imagine we would pick up tickets outside the ground regardless. What's the ticket sales looking like for this?

Yes mate, Copland Rear.

I'll warn you though, I walked past Copland stand at 2:55pm last week and the queues were out of this world. Sauntered round to the Govan where my ticket was for and waltzed straight in. Ticket sales are roughly the same as Oxford I believe

Yes mate, Copland Rear.

I'll warn you though, I walked past Copland stand at 2:55pm last week and the queues were out of this world. Sauntered round to the Govan where my ticket was for and waltzed straight in. Ticket sales are roughly the same as Oxford I believe
I probably walked past about 2:30 and the queue was huge even then , I'd try and get tickets before hand.

Will there be pay at the gate for this? My mate has just agreed to drive down so we haven't sorted tickets. I'd imagine we would pick up tickets outside the ground regardless. What's the ticket sales looking like for this?
If your paying at the gate get there about 2pm.I got there about 2.25 on Sunday and the queue was massive

Was the Oxford game on RTV? I was at the game but unfortunately can't make this weekend and was wondering if this game will be on?

I probably walked past about 2:30 and the queue was huge even then , I'd try and get tickets before hand.
God knows what it’s going to be like v St Joseph’s. That was with the stadium less than half full and it’s all paper tickets issued.

Our ticket system is severely outdated

In the modern world, folk can print their own tickets at home
Even at the Giro Dome you print off your own tickets and can scan paper tickets instead of the need of a steward. The club badly needs to modernise these things.

Even at the Giro Dome you print off your own tickets and can scan paper tickets instead of the need of a steward. The club badly needs to modernise these things.
Were in the middle of installing new turnstiles right now, that's the reason for all the paper tickets.

Printing tickets at home might be available in the future .

Were in the middle of installing new turnstiles right now, that's the reason for all the paper tickets.

I know that, but you should be able to do this instead of standing in a queue at the ticket office.

Don't know about pay at the gate but there might be a bribe at the ref.

Last edited:
Was the Oxford game on RTV? I was at the game but unfortunately can't make this weekend and was wondering if this game will be on?
Yes Oxford was on live in the UK, suspect likewise for Sunday.

Tom Miller did the Oxford comms for you might want to either turn your speakers down on out cotton wool in your ears

Surely it's the entry technology that's being upgraded rather than the turnstiles?

Yes. This will be as well, I'd imagine.

They don't announce it too far in advance for fear of hurting ticket sales, understandably

Reactions: M@x
Back