Martin Canning’s Father Attacked Today

Stanley Yelnats

The link to the story: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/stv.tv/amp/1434750-canning-i-ll-take-flak-but-leave-family-out-of-it/

The photo of his da getting jabbed off of accies supporters:
4-ECFD3-C9-C0-C9-4-D4-B-9-C70-E3644-DBCF1-A8.jpg

I would guess he was taking umbrage at his lad getting abuse for the performance of the Accies today and this was the outcome.

I dont why any decent Rangers fan would think that's acceptable.

Absolute scum attacking a man at that age because he happens to the Dad of your teams manager

Fucking cowards

Not sticking up for anyone but no one knows the circumstances.

Every fan base has fans who shout things when things are going wrong, I have heard Walter Smith called a fucking dinosour who should get himself to %^*& before, now heat of the moment and i dont think any bear would mean it, however whos to say something hasn't been shouted , the dad has got all protective and kicked off with the fans?

Anyway, lets just appreciate that photo, cause it is a belter :D

Where is the rest of the guy's body who is punching ? It's just a forearm and fist coming from an angle. Could the fist belong to the other bald guy slightly behind, having taken a swing at someone in front of him, and caught this guy by accident at his swing's end?
I doubt it's Canning's father. It didn't say in the report he was assaulted.

Total farce and must be untrue as i cant believe Hamilton Accies had a travelling support of 150 :)

Back