Martin Compston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he got up early to watch his team get beat.

I also hope he reads this and thinks fcuk you ya bastard.

I hate you as well Martin.

Haha, him and that other east end goblin, John “Gianni” Capaldi, a pair of more bitter rancid bigot bastards you’ll never meet.

I hope your wee gloat at 2012 was worth it Marty boy, cos our fun hasn’t even scratched the surface yet you scum.

1 game in and the hate just rolls off the tongue, and the protests start in earnest.

Did I just wake up in the 90s?

My bidey in's brother was an "acquaintance" of wee Martin while they were both forging their way in acting, he has no interest in football whatsoever but has a healthy disdain for the little prick.

Haha, him and that other east end goblin, John “Gianni” Capaldi, a pair of more bitter rancid bigot bastards you’ll never meet.

I hope your wee gloat at 2012 was worth it Marty boy, cos our fun hasn’t even scratched the surface yet you scum.

1 game in and the hate just rolls off the tongue, and the protests start in earnest.

Did I just wake up in the 90s?
That twat Capaldi started following me a couple of years back and I still have no clue as to why.
My nephew who supports that lot messaged to say that he was as perplexed as I was. :D
As for Compston... he is a horrible, bitter little twat. He’s the darling of the Scottish media but he wouldn’t even be on their radar if he wasn’t Scottish. It’s small minded, parochial bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back