Martin Compston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know him if he sat next to me on a bus but absolutely reveling in the gut wrenching misery he's in, from planning the Terry Munro party of all parties they are back to the 'new club' patter...haahaahaaa.

Didn't take the wee fanny long!!
230119198_4351410568213971_4833934583238769491_n.jpg

No idea what anti Catholic stuff he is on about, but what's the odds that Dornan, Haggarty and others will all tweet about it within minutes of each other.

Compston is just a Green Brigade ned with money.
Guaranteed buddy,just wait for it....5.4.3.2.1......probably on their pages now.

Martin Compston is a loser. Someone who had a big mouth from 2012 onwards.

Much quieter now. Which is nice.
Sorry being a boring old fart the guy above is he one of these five bob, fifteen minutes Stars, that disappears into obscurity? I’m not even bothering to look him up.

Can you even begin to imagine the lack of self awareness involved to be shouting for scotland to vote itself out of the uk - including insulting no voters online - whilst safely tucked up in your las vegas pad living a pampared lifestyle?

And it doesnt embarass him in the slightest.

Speaks volumes.

Reactions: ao2
Typical of his type. Thinks he’s all that and thinks he has a right to bring his cult recruitment to the uninitiated from foreign shores who don’t know any better. Total twat.

The other way around. My aunt stays in same flats, he's regularly there.
What have you based your opinion on?

You don't spend hundreds of thousands of £ on a house in Vegas and continue to stay in Glasgow permanently.

Why the rigorous defence for a nationalist tim who hates us? Seems odd.

But I do remember your other weird stances on here.

You don't spend hundreds of thousands of £ on a house in Vegas and continue to stay in Glasgow permanently.

Why the rigorous defence for a nationalist tim who hates us? Seems odd.

But I do remember your other weird stances on here.
Rigourous defence... Don't make me laugh.
You made an arse of it, the guy lives in Greenock not Glasgow or Vegas and all locals know that.
If you want to live in jackanory land then go ahead but don't try to point score or deflect when you are so wrong.

Rigourous defence... Don't make me laugh.
You made an arse of it, the guy lives in Greenock and all locals know that.
If you want to live in jackanory land then go ahead but don't try to point score or deflect when you are so wrong.

You just continue sticking up for a yes voting Scottish Nationalist. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Guess you need to stick together eh?

Can’t believe no one has mentioned his accent on Line of Duty. He can barely function when he talks as he’s putting all he’s got into not sounding Scottish.

Hopefully they’ll force Desmond out and he’ll be fronting save our Celts 2 with Jim Kerr while we cherry pick years of CL money.

This is something that gets on my wick. I live in England and I honestly cannot tie that accent down to any city or region, it's bloody weird and seemingly invented by himself by the sound of it. What was wrong with him being a Scot who just happens to work in an English force ffs, there are plenty who do?

I thought the programme was superb until the last couple of seasons when it got progressively sillier by the episode, but it certainly was not down to anything he contributed that made it unmissable in its earlier days. He's a poor actor and it baffles me how he gets so many roles in high profile shows.

I'm originally from Greenock and know people who know him and none of them have any time for him, and that includes people from his own side of the fence. Arrogant, self-centred twat just about sums him up. His current pain pleases me greatly :D!

He’s an utter cretin, a bitter no mark scrote. It speaks volumes for the wee prick that Noel Gallagher fell out with him as Compston kept referring to Noels wife as a Zombie.

A fuckin moron.
He was at a part with Gordon smart and apparently he came down the stairs with his Celtic top on and started boring Noel Gallagher about Celtic and abusing his wife. Must be a dick if Noel got bored of him and his pure Celticness

Can anyone fill us in on what else was in those tweets that he’s taken offence to?
Someone called him a 'poet parasite'.

As much as I have no time for him, he does take a lot of unnecessary abuse on Twitter( as will every high profile supporter of us or them).

I dont know why anyone goes on social media just to abuse random celebrities to be honest.

No idea what anti Catholic stuff he is on about, but what's the odds that Dornan, Haggarty and others will all tweet about it within minutes of each other.

Compston is just a Green Brigade ned with money.
I don't know anyone who isn't anti Catholic, and for good reason. Weirdos

You just continue sticking up for a yes voting Scottish Nationalist. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Guess you need to stick together eh?
Wow,, some jump because you are a dick and posted something clearly wrong. If you want to stick together with someone who fabricate stories to endear himself to others, then step forward Mr Trump. Rednecks r us.
Now go back to watching the x files and your conspiracy books.

Wow,, some jump because you are a dick and posted something clearly wrong. If you want to stick together with someone who fabricate stories to endear himself to others, then step forward Mr Trump. Rednecks r us.
Now go back to watching the x files and your conspiracy books.

You seem a little angry, is everything alright at home mate? Your missus left you or something?

Does he even know what he’s talking about ?
How is it anti catholic for hearts to beat Celtic

Cunts a Fukin weirdo

Horrible bitter mentally challenged nationalist prick. Who is now silent. And that Line of duty was the biggest shite on tele.
The first time I seen him was in a music video by The View. I’m sure the song was called Grace. And there he is eating out a tin of beans. That’s ‘ala carte’ to that filth.
For years we’ve watched that wee prick taking liberties with tainted titles. I’d gladly knock him out.

You seem a little angry, is everything alright at home mate? Your missus left you or something?
Poster puts something on which is clearly wrong.
I post correct details, not political or confrontational.
Poster retorts with tired, unoriginal political reply.
I reply, again correcting, and point out frailties.
Poster tries to introduce personal aspects to deflect.
Hmmm, thanks for playing but I would appreciate some originality. Try Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back