Martin Compston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poster puts something on which is clearly wrong.
I post correct details, not political or confrontational.
Poster retorts with tired, unoriginal political reply.
I reply, again correcting, and point out frailties.
Poster tries to introduce personal aspects to deflect.
Hmmm, thanks for playing but I would appreciate some originality. Try Google.
A lot of words for Yes she has.

Rigourous defence... Don't make me laugh.
You made an arse of it, the guy lives in Greenock not Glasgow or Vegas and all locals know that.
If you want to live in jackanory land then go ahead but don't try to point score or deflect when you are so wrong.

Theres your proof.

He lives in Vegas but stays in the flat you speak of when he's filming in the UK.

Theres your proof.

He lives in Vegas but stays in the flat you speak of when he's filming in the UK.
So, lives in Greenock and stays in Vegas when filming in America.

He's an angry wee Nationalist yahoo wanker much like the Nationalist wankers on here trying to defend the little Charlie loving Rangers hating wee wank.

All hurting badly.

Fishing rod put out and he’s taken the bait. Just laugh at him.

Heard on Si Ferry’s podcast with CFC DJ Gordon Smart that MC bullied Noel Gallagher’s wife the first time he met her due to her being a blue nose.

Wouldn’t stop calling her a zombie, going on about sevco etc that apparently Noel stormed off.

Sorry to upset ppl, but he is in greenock, or was this week, daughter served him in tesco. As for other stuff, he has a flat behind the 'splash'. Was also photographed at bar where they painted a wall mural!!!! of him, last week

He's an absolute gobshite. Its irrelevant if he stays in greenock, Vegas or the fucking moon. He's nothing but a sad Timothy loser. His teams shit. His films are shit, and his politics are shit.

I know that may offend the nationalists, but who cares. I find Rangers nationalists offensive, but that's life.

Sorry to upset ppl, but he is in greenock, or was this week, daughter served him in tesco. As for other stuff, he has a flat behind the 'splash'. Was also photographed at bar where they painted a wall mural!!!! of him, last week
No one has said he wasn't in Greenock. Its pretty well known that he has a place there that he stays in whilst filming in the UK.

I'm still waiting for him to apologise for The Wee Man.He was about as hard as my first shite in that

Wouldn’t surprise me if stuff comes out about him messaging under agers - it’s in their nature!

A mural of coke heid Nationalist wanker Compston lol.

Says it all really.

His face was a picture when I drove past him on Eldon St with the tunes blaring when we won the league.

Perhaps not a sad face, as the song states, more of a bitter & twisted wee Shettleston Harrier coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back