Martin O'Neill wants the away fans allocation restored at Ibrox and Parkhead

Let me get this straight, You want to travel to see Rangers and you want to be treated better than the other fans that fund our Club with ST just because they don't want either go to away games or don't want to fund other Clubs, have I got that right?
when did this entitlement start?
Thats what you think Robert.....I will let you keep thinking that lol

Go and molest your granny ya prick !!!
shocked.gif

The man who sent us back decades with flaming the bigot agenda which is own fans seem to think they are innocent of

Not just Celtic fans that it annoys.

Suppose I’m a scumbag too then?
No - just a bit of a big greeting baby. They gained a sporting advantage over us how it was set up previously, now they don't. You are putting your own desire above the welfare of our club.

I don't think his opinion means much to me, if anything I automatically want to think the opposite

No - just a bit of a big greeting baby. They gained a sporting advantage over us how it was set up previously, now they don't. You are putting your own desire above the welfare of our club.
The sporting advantage stuff is a lot of pish.

The sporting advantage stuff is a lot of pish.
Except it's not. They got a whole stand behind a goal, we got punted to a club deck like area where we couldn't be seen and barely heard. Of course there was a sporting advantage and if you can't see that then you are dim.

Except it's not. They got a whole stand behind a goal, we got punted to a club deck like area where we couldn't be seen and barely heard. Of course there was a sporting advantage and if you can't see that then you are dim.
We were heard in their stadium quite fine, I was there and know that for a fact. Results over the years before we got promoted tell you it wasn’t such a sporting advantage, the results on our return to the top flight well quite simply that was because we were shite.

We were heard in their stadium quite fine, I was there and know that for a fact. Results over the years before we got promoted tell you it wasn’t such a sporting advantage, the results on our return to the top flight well quite simply that was because we were shite.
So the visual boost their players obtained from their fans taking up a stand behind a goal had no bearing in your opinion?

So the visual boost their players obtained from their fans taking up a stand behind a goal had no bearing in your opinion?
Yes in my opinion it had zero bearing. Which has even less bearing is people complaining because they couldn’t see us TV

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive

Home advantage is a real phenomenon.

Them having a larger percentage of fans at our game, and directly behind a goal, compared to us being shunted in a corner will have an effect, however small. And that’s without getting into the other issues e.g. shunting home fans out of their regular seat.

We don’t want them back. Smelly c@nts. End of.

Back