Martin Williams of the Herald

I think he's got two or three different accounts via which he follows people for possible 'controversy'

A pathetic loser/weirdo

Haha I rarely use twitter and never post anything controversial or likely to get me in trouble as I’m not an idiot and I’m not a bigot.

But this guy followed me about 3 years ago and I followed back. I remember thinking it was odd but wet behind the ears new to Twitter and I thought that’s quite cool.

In the end I got so fed up of his inane tweets that added nothing to my timeline I unfollowed him.

DdRgBVE.gif

Majority of negative, click bait articles about the Orange Order are written by him.

Where negative articles about Rangers are concerned, he's obviously just one of many at the Herald/Evening Times.

Is this what the inventor of Twitter had in mind?

Wanting to give everyone the chance to find out what bitter Rangers hating SNP voting journalists are thinking?

Life seems easier to me not to bother with it.

You will find he is neither a Rangers hater nor an SNP fan, or rather he is no supporter of independence.

He spent a lot of years in England and supports either arsenal or Liverpool. He is a big football fan but not Scottish football so much.

I don't do twitter but I would be wary of anyone friending me who I didn't know.

You will find he is neither a Rangers hater nor an SNP fan, or rather he is no supporter of independence.

He spent a lot of years in England and supports either arsenal or Liverpool. He is a big football fan but not Scottish football so much.

I don't do twitter but I would be wary of anyone friending me who I didn't know.

I'm not on twitter but I would never be following you. Count on it.

But explain to me how you can support either Arsenal or Liverpool?

WTF is that about?

Never heard of the guy. Could not list you any reporters who ever worked at the herald nor any stories they ever covered.

I do not associate with the other side.

I'm not on twitter but I would never be following you. Count on it.

But explain to me how you can support either Arsenal or Liverpool?

WTF is that about?

That's a relief.

My friend knows this guy but couldn't remember what team he supports.

Turns out he supports arsenal.

We should have a " Tag and Bag" Pinned section for low lifes like this

Create a Black List of known scumbag Journos that should NOT be allowed to the Rangers family

Name and shame them

Back