Martindale interview.

Don't think I said "death trap", not that hysterical - yet.
It's a lot different to watering a pitch. Players get injured, Not watering the pitch to give an advantage by limiting our play, is one thing, but doing it in the knowledge that the pitch remains sticky and more likely to cause injury, is quite another.
My original point as to his mindset still stands.
He had options, he could have said, it's too dangerous we're not going to do that, but he chose the couldn't care less attitude.
How many players got injured? Why would he say it was too dangerous if he didn't feel it was too dangerous?

How many players got injured? Why would he say it was too dangerous if he didn't feel it was too dangerous?
One of his own, I think. Both teams ended up having to play long because of the risk of trying to play football.

But you dont agree that any Loyalist foot soldiers who did time for thier countries cause should get a second chance? Probably not a discussion for on here just saying....

Loyalist foot soldiers??? What on earth are you talking about? Who said anything about Loyalist foot soldiers lol. I’m talking about a former drug dealer being given a second chance.

Heard his interview on radio talking about Wednesdays game. He was going on about us going for 55. Obviously one of us. If he was one of them no way he would be talking like that??
I though I heard him say that but thought I just misheard because nobody in the sky studio picked up on it

Good guy now but bad guy then.
Not for me, it wasnt a spur of the moment thing.
He caused misery to endless people as well as ripping HMRC off.
Its a pity normal people who go out and work all of there lives and give no trouble to society dont get any second thought.
How much tax payers money did it also cost to put him through the courts, police and housing him in the clink.
The problem with drug dealers is , you cannot see first hand the misery they cause, unlike say a drunk driver that kills someone.
HMRC are ripping the normal folk off :))

Not as much as FF loves Martindale

From a Football sense he probably is one of the "good guys" from personal experience, He really isn't
Great for a soundbite but can't say any of my interactions with him have been particularly positive.

Is drugs any worse than alcohol as far as the impact on lives. Or is it more acceptable for the reason that big corporations and taxes benefit.

Not justifying his bahviour dealing but there's plenty other blind eyes turned when it suits.
selling alcohol is legal. It’s strength is controlled. The contents are measured and approved somy the answer to your question is Yes.

Back