Martindale says it was a Penalty

The Livingston goalkeeper knew it was a penalty he went straight back to the middle of the goal, if he felt Morelos was diving for no reason he would have been screaming at him, but he didn't.

Really like Martindale. Getting the most he can from a limited squad.

seems like a honest guy too who doesn’t have an axe to grind. Just seems to enjoy being involved in the game. Wish him all the best other than against us.

That pitch needs to go tho ffs

Wtf sorta weirdo comment is that
?? Pretty clear.
Not even sure why I'm replying to you though.

Fella says whiny Martindale can do one. My point is Martindale was very honest in his assessment of the penalty and Rangers this evening, as always. He's a bear, so easy for him to be honest about us, rather than being a whiny Michael Stewart for instance or a manager with an agenda.

Fella that quouted was being a wee bitch for no reason.

Was that not clear. Is he your buddy?

Really like Martindale. Getting the most he can from a limited squad.

seems like a honest guy too who doesn’t have an axe to grind. Just seems to enjoy being involved in the game. Wish him all the best other than against us.

That pitch needs to go tho ffs
Prefer the pitch to go too but maybe an argument for it is that occasionally we do have to face opponents in Europe with the same pitch, it might help us against them that we also experience the pitch domestically.

?? Pretty clear.
Not even sure why I'm replying to you though.

Fella says whiny Martindale can do one. My point is Martindale was very honest in his assessment of the penalty and Rangers this evening, as always. He's a bear, so easy for him to be honest about us, rather than being a whiny Michael Stewart for instance or a manager with an agenda.

Fella that quouted was being a wee bitch for no reason.

Was that not clear. Is he your buddy?
What you said was pretty clear. I was just bemused at your weird shoehorning in homophobia

What you said was pretty clear. I was just bemused at your weird shoehorning in homophobia
OK fair do's. I need educated or time to think on my responses to dramatic reactionary look at me statements. I linked them by way of look at me drama, not by way of homophobia.
Homophobia is certainly something that is never in my thoughts. Old fashioned outdated language maybe is though.

Andy Halliday as well apparently.

I heard that. At first he thought it wasn't a pen and then he said it was a pen. He then spent several minutes trying to convince himself that it wasn't a pen and eventually came to the conclusion that there wasn't enough contact for it to be a pen.

Viewing experience was bad enough with Crocker and Walker without hearing his whinging n all

Except he didn't whinge at all. He said he felt for his players as he thought they deserved something from the game, but also praised us, and said they got out of jail with the penalty incident in the first half. Didn't say we didn't deserve to win, didn't try to blame officials etc.

The criminal isn’t wrong lol ... pity his team didn’t put in the same effort at the cup final... I quite like him tbf

I don't think it's fair to say they didn't try in the cup final. St. Johnstone established control of the game quickly and after conceding Livingston were able to get the ball down the field, but lacked the final spark to really challenge Zander Clark often enough.

The lack of experience in those sort of games, both on the field and in the dugout, probably got to them on the day. Bartley aside, I don't know if any of them have experienced that occasion. Not making out that St. Johnstone are full of guys with loads of winners medals, but they so have a few Scottish Cup winners in their squad and the management team - Davidson, Cleland and MacLean - have experienced those occasions as players or coaches.

Did he say they got out of jail?
XFsC4xh.gif

Is he going to jump ahead of Hughes in the Tim's hate list of managers up here?

If you're complementary to us, you're pretty much the enemy in their eyes.

Martindale and Rice are the only other managers worth listening to both very honest and not afraid to praise the opposition or call the shot truthfully even against them

Back