Mason greenwood charges dropped

Shes dropped the charges which I'm not shocked by, take from that what ye will.

Doesn't make him any less of a wrongun, I'd imagine he'll play out his career abroad.

From the outside looking in it does seem almost to be a classic domestic abuse situation. She has been conditioned to think his violent and controlling behaviour is because he cares about her. Her dad’s comments at the time it all came out were very telling too.
No doubt now they are back together she has been promised “it’ll never happen again “. Unfortunately these types rarely change. It will be so frustrating for the police and CPS who see these situations too often.

From the outside looking in it does seem almost to be a classic domestic abuse situation. She has been conditioned to think his violent and controlling behaviour is because he cares about her. Her dad’s comments at the time it all came out were very telling too.
No doubt now they are back together she has been promised “it’ll never happen again “. Unfortunately these types rarely change. It will be so frustrating for the police and CPS who see these situations too often.

It probably will never happen again because he’ll be offski now the charges are dropped, I’d bet.

If the case doesn’t meet the threshold then he’s innocent. He’s unlikely to be the first rich young man to get caught in the old honey trap.
True about the Honey trap scenario. But this was his girlfriend. Anyway, yes he is 'innocent' in the eyes of the law, but again, that may be very different in reality.

Won't surprise me if United after their investigation come to the conclusion of gross misconduct and still try to get rid of him.
They surely have to given they’re one of, if not, the biggest brand in football. They also have a rapidly progressing womens side which would be completely undermined, and god knows how many fan groups that will kick off at games if he returns. I expect they’re just trying to work out how to recoup as much money as possible. If he does return, atleast the fallout will be interesting I suppose.

I can’t see him playing for United again but how do you deal with him, possibly loan him out but to who?
They'd need to find a club that was morally bankrupt. One that could gloss over or simply deny that any wrongdoing whatsoever had taken place, or that it had anything to do with them.
It would take a club like no other.

So she claimed rape and now she's back with the piece of shite?

Or is this just a sign of a classic domestic abuse victim, can't shake her abuser... especially when he's a filthy rich footballer?

But not prosecuted? No idea if guilty or not but not being charged is normally an indication?
Won’t play again for Man U or in the U.K.
Loads of rapists out there never prosecuted mate.
If the audio of him telling her to move her legs so he click %^*& her and her saying she didn’t want to isn’t enough for you then I don’t know what is.

Loads of rapists out there never prosecuted mate.
If the audio of him telling her to move her legs so he click %^*& her and her saying she didn’t want to isn’t enough for you then I don’t know what is.
I’m not defending anyone mate just pointing out charges dropped.
If the woman is daft enough to accept that then she’s stupid.

IIRC the accuser had audio recordings of Greenwood. Seems strange he’s been found to have done no wrong doing.
He hasn't been found to have done no wrong.

The charges have been dropped, that doesn't mean he's not done anything.

Just shows the power money has in these situations. Silly girl taking him back/staying with him, but then it’s easier said than done for the victim to leave those relationships I suppose.

Guy is an utter scumbag, if he somehow manages to find a club you would hope that an opposing player takes the red and ends his career.

It was on video and audio, bang to rights. his girlfriend being back with him again, maybe has something to do with the charges disappearing
If it's on video and audio bang to rights how can there be insufficient evidence to proceed?
People have been convicted on less

maybe new stuff is the full recording or other stuff that been recorded always thought there were sum-thing not quite right about this he has being proved not guilty if you had not saw recordings then what would you think probably go abroad to play now

maybe new stuff is the full recording or other stuff that been recorded always thought there were sum-thing not quite right about this he has being proved not guilty if you had not saw recordings then what would you think probably go abroad to play now
He's not been proved 'not guilty' ffs, charges dropped due to key witnesses pulling out, the audio & pics doing the rounds before the arrest show how much of a c*nt he really is.

There’s no way back for him at Utd, his career in Britain is over, it wouldn’t surprise me if Utd pay him off and he retires abroad, don’t see him playing football again.

United will terminate his contract, they can’t be seen to associate with that scumbag. He will end up in china/ Russia playing for as much money as he can.

In the eyes of the law he's done nothing wrong.
Case can be opened again should she decide to cooperate, so very possibly after then next time he does it to her as he won't have changed and is probably pissed off that he's missed months of football.

I can’t see him playing for United again but how do you deal with him, possibly loan him out but to who?
Bin him, you don’t want a toxic asset like that on your books. Bad move for Man Utd when going for new sponsors and in the market for a buyer.
Didn’t Chelsea sack Mutu for cocaine use?
Could have supported or helped rehabilitate but just wanted him gone

Back