Mason responds to me this morning

Quite apart from this latest lunacy his list of "gaffes" gives you a small insight to the kind of seriously warped individual this is.
To even think this moronic bigot is an elected MSP is enough to confirm that politics in this country is well and truly fucked!

Now he’s saying he wants to be “even handed” with Bears and Tims?

No!! Thats what got you into this in the the first place you idiot!! This isn't about neutrality in a divided city, this is about addressing one of the most abhorrent series of crimes in British history! People need to be brought to justice.

When it comes comparing wrong doing there are no weighting factors.

Their one EBT that we know about was actually not even declared with the SFA whereas ours were.

They areb actually guilty of not declaring their use. Still got away with it rite enuf. Strangely we didn't even tho we complied with the SFA and the law at the time of using.
I keep reminding them on Twitter, shag one sheep or a hundred, yer still a sheep shagger.
That usually gets them frothing.

t
Why wouldn’t he be at least half of his constituency will be made up of Rangers fans. Me unfortunately being one of them. So is he saying if you follow Rangers you should not be allowed to lodge a complaint about children being abused because to his mind your opinion doesn’t count.
Is he making the assumption that it was only catholic kids that were abused because it happened at c*ltic boy’sclub because I know for a fact there were Protestant kids as well at their boy’s club , not saying they were abused but heard a few complaints back in the day

Is he making the assumption that it was only catholic kids that were abused because it happened at c*ltic boy’sclub because I know for a fact there were Protestant kids as well at their boy’s club , not saying they were abused but heard a few complaints back in the day
Non Catholics certainly did play for them, I know of two who I played street football with back in the day as a lad who had trials with CBC.
Nothing happened to them in that department and I think it's because the boys had to be a Catholic with Catholic parents before the paedophile would carefully select his victims.
Most likely 'a rule' within the ring I'd say. Priests an' aw' that.

Non Catholics certainly did play for them, I know of two who I played street football with back in the day as a lad who had trials with CBC.
Nothing happened to them in that department and I think it's because the boys had to be a Catholic with Catholic parents before the paedophile would carefully select his victims.
Most likely 'a rule' within the ring I'd say. Priests an' aw' that.
Also heard from an older kid that played for them that backhanders were a common thing from business people to get a son or grandson a trial for the boy’s club , a well known ice cream family from the east end was mentioned at the time , nobody seemed to be too surprised about it back then .

horrible wee wierdo
i cant think of ant Nats that have resigned. They generally dig their heels in or are protected.
That Boot in charge of Glasgow Council seems to have rode the storm as well

People need to get it into their heads, we are living in a fascist state.

Now when you say that, automatically this conjures up images of Mussolini, sucking Hitler's cock.

It's nothing to do with that. What we have here in this sh1thole is a situation whereby a nasty, bigoted, virulent little dog (we'll call it a mongrel) called Roman Catholicism runs politics, the press, and most certainly the law and plod.

It is accountable to no one, is offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

The notion that Mason, (who also has previous for the 'one man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter') guff will be held accountable for his latest bile seems rather far fetched to me. In fact he'll probably be lauded for it, rather than asked to resign.

They are the scum of the earth and how any Protestant can help vote these vermin into power beggars belief.

It's always nice to start the morning with a smile and a cheery note.

Last edited:
Which constituency is he vying to win the morra. If not the morra then-----

ALL right minded people should vote this arse out of politics.

Back