Match day programmes

Southsidefollower

I am quite keen to start buying match day programmes again and would like a physical copy rather than downloading it.

On the rangers website you can buy them individually for each game but is there a way to set up a direct debit to get each home game programme sent to me without having to buy individually each week?

Not sure at the moment, I've been ordering mine individually. Reach sport did an annual subscription.

I am quite keen to start buying match day programmes again and would like a physical copy rather than downloading it.

On the Rangers website you can buy them individually for each game but is there a way to set up a direct debit to get each home game programme sent to me without having to buy individually each week?
Not available this season.
I had the 12 game package with Reach and then bought all 5 games up to the split from Rangers.
The final 3 home games plus any further European games will appear once the fixtures are released.
Ideally Rangers should offer a subscription package similar to Reach (12 games or 24).
It only worked out at £3.25 per programme v £5 per individual game.
With the subscription they get the money up front.

Not available this season.
I had the 12 game package with Reach and then bought all 5 games up to the split from Rangers.
The final 3 home games plus any further European games will appear once the fixtures are released.
Ideally Rangers should offer a subscription package similar to Reach (12 games or 24).
It only worked out at £3.25 per programme v £5 per individual game.
With the subscription they get the money up front.
Yeh a subscription would be ideal.
I’ll just buy the odd game this year and hope it is offered next season
Thanks for the help

Seems they stopped doing printed programmes after we beat them in October. Celtc view stopped about then as well. Cash rich I tell you :rolleyes:
They will be missing a trick if they don't print one for the 21st as they would sell a shed load but being BitterFC i doubt very much it will happen.

I have the one from earlier this season and it has to be said they are dreadful, the only mention of us being games when they hammered us.

Since we’ve cut ties with Reach, is there any way to buy past programmes from this season that would see money go to the club? I’m looking for the 4 euro programmes from the qualifier and group stage, they’re available from sellers on ebay, but would prefer to buy from the club if possible.

Worth getting at least one before the end of the season if only to look at the results page - its a thing of beauty! They fucked up the spine picture of the badge though, with the Dundee Utd one being out of alignment. #OCDLoyal

Back