Match of the Day Thread

Richarlison is paying back the fee quickly.

Eddie Howe is a decent Manager. Doing a good job and although they aren’t paupers, there are plenty sides who spend far more.

I’m a wee bit behind, still on the Chelsea game.

Kante seems to be getting used differently this year.

He was in the box more in this game than he was all of last season.

Making good forward runs too.

There seems to be a new trend whereby players put their hands behind their back when speaking to the referee - noticed our players doing it now too.

Pickford.....red......yes or no?
Morelos gets red (reduced to yellow) for what in my opinion was him trying to remain on his feet.....
Pickford flies out and leaves stud marks on the Southampton player..... No red...

Morelos gets red (reduced to yellow) for what in my opinion was him trying to remain on his feet.....
Pickford flies out and leaves stud marks on the Southampton player..... No red...
Looked a sore one for Ings. When you see it back there is a flick out motion with his leg. Just because he got the ball doesn’t mean it wasn’t dangerous play.

Not a red for me. Won the ball very cleanly. As the last man in the team that is when clearances like that are needed. Just my thoughts.

Harry Arter's booking should be a red imo.

You see people get sent off for genuine attempts at winning the ball Atrer clearly just decides to volley the Newcastle player

Your English team ( the everton overlords ) won me £450 today, after enduring the longest 4 minutes of injury time in agonizing history .... mite just up my h&h subscription to the big cahoona burger by way of a thank you! :cool:

Brilliant footballer that boy. I thought a bigger team than Bournemouth would have snapped him up.

I think the only other club who were interested were Villa ( yes, you can say a bigger club ) and had they won the play off they may have been in for him. However the Eddie Howe factor of improving ( young British) players and giving them game time in the PL sometimes swings it in Bournemouths favour.

Not seen much of Paul ince on tv commenting on games but I thought he explained the workings of individual games well. Hope ince is a regular on m.o.t.d.

Not seen much of Paul ince on tv commenting on games but I thought he explained the workings of individual games well. Hope ince is a regular on m.o.t.d.
I thought he looked very uncomfortable and nervous. Kept clinging to the sides of his seat as if he was going to fall off!

Back