Match officials Liverpool vs Rangers

The Goalie

Good omen - he did our victory in Dortmund.

250001655.jpg

Clément Turpin FRA
Referee

Cyril Gringore FRA
Nicolas Danos FRA
Assistant referees

Jérôme Brisard FRA
Video Assistant Referee

Willy Delajod FRA
Assistant Video Assistant Referee

Ruddy Buquet FRA
Fourth official

If you look at this guys stats for 2022, the majority of the games he refs are away wins including Dortmund for us! B-)

Good referee and don’t recall any weird decisions for either side away to Dortmund.

More of the same tonight please.

Bookmarking so I can call him a rattler later and rescind this compliment*

Good referee and don’t recall any weird decisions for either side away to Dortmund.

There was a dreadful offside call for our 4th goal but that was the assistant rather than the ref.

Ruled out our fourth goal but VAR saved him, VAR also awarded us a penalty in that game, which was a harder call than the former, to be fair.

One of the highlights of last year was wee Clément Turpin doing the TV sign after a corner in Dortmund.

Good omen - he did our victory in Dortmund.

250001655.jpg

Clément Turpin FRA
Referee

Cyril Gringore FRA
Nicolas Danos FRA
Assistant referees

Jérôme Brisard FRA
Video Assistant Referee

Willy Delajod FRA
Assistant Video Assistant Referee

Ruddy Buquet FRA
Fourth official
Let's hope rhe old "Entante Cordial" is in place tonight !! B-D

Ruled out our fourth goal but VAR saved him, VAR also awarded us a penalty in that game, which was a harder call than the former, to be fair.
Watching it live I never seen the handball to be fair to him. Think it was the assistant that called offside and VAR corrected it (as other posted said). Seems a decent ref, let’s see what he makes of it tonight.

Back