Match officials Sheep vs Rangers

Nooooo.

Would fucking rather that rat Clancy than Beaton.

Beaton does everything to try and prove he’s not a “hun bastard”.

Referee:John Beaton
AR1 David McGeachie
AR2 Daniel McFarlane
Fourth Official Gavin Duncan

Celtic vs Livi
Referee:Kevin Clancy
AR1 Dougie Potter
AR2 Colin Drummond
Fourth Official Barry Cook
Four of them officiating at a celtic game again. Well planned. Is the fourth official not the wee shite linesman that got Andy Halliday sent off at cappielow a few years ago

We need start at press conferences before games against the likes of the sheep and the tramps and hibs asking for protection for our players and a strong ref

Was there not something the other week that Clancy had had 4 of their last 5 home games or something? And now he has another? I mean, that’s odd, right?!
Is that true? I know he did their recent game v Hearts when he sent 2 of their players off.

Four of them officiating at a celtic game again. Well planned. Is the fourth official not the wee shite linesman that got Andy Halliday sent off at cappielow a few years ago
Remember that night on here, having a heated debate with the poster Ontheline who was defending the decision and blaming Halliday, sent off for celebrating a goal in the middle of the pitch and apparently it was his fault!
Makes Willie column seem impartial!

Telephone rings chez Clancy. "What game do you fancy this weekend big man?" "How's about what do you call them again, Sellick n'that by the way".

Remember that night on here, having a heated debate with the poster Ontheline who was defending the decision and blaming Halliday, sent off for celebrating a goal in the middle of the pitch and apparently it was his fault!
Makes Willie column seem impartial!
Im sure it was Greg Aitken.

This random computer needs called out ffs
No random computer in the selection of officials.

But - what is the criteria?

That's Clancy been there a couple of times already. We've already had Robertson twice - and Walsh twice.

Last game of the season, appointment would have been made before the title was clinched, we had:

Clancy

Frank Connor
John McCrossan

Nothing being left to chance!

Yeah, it was Barry Cook.

I'm sure someone posted on here that he was either a Rangers fan or trained with us as a youth. Can't remember which one.

Was there not something the other week that Clancy had had 4 of their last 5 home games or something? And now he has another? I mean, that’s odd, right?!
Is that true? I know he did their recent game v Hearts when he sent 2 of their players off.
Unless he has refereed pre season friendlies then it's clearly not true.

His last league game involving them, prior to this season, was in April. The last home one was in November 2021.

Who do you actually want refereeing us?
Every week this same thread comes up no matter who we get.

Genuinely interested who people would like

Who do you actually want refereeing us?
Every week this same thread comes up no matter who we get.

Genuinely interested who people would like
There seems to be a very, very, very small pool of officials that have our games.

We have played 6 games.

Walsh has reffed 2
Robertson has reffed 2
The other 2 games have been Collum and Clancy.

Connor has been assistant for 2.

There seems to be a very, very, very small pool of officials that have our games.

We have played 6 games.

Walsh has reffed 2
Robertson has reffed 2

We don’t have too many referees at the moment though do we?

Referee:John Beaton
AR1 David McGeachie
AR2 Daniel McFarlane
Fourth Official Gavin Duncan

Celtic vs Livi
Referee:Kevin Clancy
AR1 Dougie Potter
AR2 Colin Drummond
Fourth Official Barry Cook
Can’t say I like the performances of the ARs. I have more than Beaton’s tbh i am fairly sure they are not professionals either

We have played 6 games.

Walsh has reffed 2
Robertson has reffed 2

It's pretty much those on the FIFA list with a handful of others that take charge of our/their games.

It's pretty much those on the FIFA list with a handful of others that take charge of our/their games.
But, the only way they will get experience is doing bigger games.

They can't be that much worse than the dross we are given.

But, the only way they will get experience is doing bigger games.

They can't be that much worse than the dross we are given.
I'm not saying it's correct but that's the way it works.

Others are usually introduced in what should be straightforward cup games etc.

Reactions: TNT
The pool of referees and officials is minute it’s a nightmare seeing the same shit people get call up game in game out .

Back