Match officials vs Ross County

What is it then SSB ?
giphy.gif

Stopped us taking quick corner v them for no reason at all. Never seen anything like it.

No he didn't.

This was covered 55 times in the last thread about him.

Has other previous though.
Are you sure about that? He certainly was a linesman in the game.

I still can’t bear to watch it back though so I don’t know if he was definitely on that line

Bigger concern for tomorrow night with Robertson aided by Frank Connor on the line. Again we need to be careful but rise above their antics.

Yes. 1.0 will be just fine v Livi & RC.

These games, especially with Robertson, Clancy & their assistants, are all about 3 points just now Roberto, especially without Morelos.

Walsh has been the best we’ve had over the last 2 seasons.

Not saying much of course …
He's the most reliable to make the right decision but he could fly a bit more under the radar. He's always got to make some big statement letting everyone know he's the one enforcing the rules. Wee man syndrome & I say that as a wee guy myself.
giphy.gif

Stopped us taking quick corner v them for no reason at all. Never seen anything like it.
He should've had to publicly explain himself for that.

He's the most reliable to make the right decision but he could fly a bit more under the radar. He's always got to make some big statement letting everyone know he's the one enforcing the rules. Wee man syndrome & I say that as a wee guy myself.

He should've had to publicly explain himself for that.
Mulvanny may have had a shout through his earpiece from the match official to hold as perhaps having to peak to a player who would be not involved in the corner and also stops any team gaining an advantage.
Any bear not working and has that 4-1 game recorded play it back to see what caused it.

Bad enough loosing points to unfair and suspect officiating but it’s also badly damaging our goal difference. We’ve got extra hurdles to overcome.

Mulvanny is the one to watch out for.
He was linesman at sharkheid with hearts was it not him who did not wave the diver offside I think that is who hearts manager was raging at
  • Half Time Score:1-0
  • Full Time Score:1-0
  • Referees: W. Collum (4th Off) D. Potter (2nd Asst) A. Mulvanny (1st Asst) B. Madden (Main Ref)
  • Stadium:Celtic Park

He was linesman at sharkheid with hearts was it not him who did not wave the diver offside I think that is who hearts manager was raging at
  • Half Time Score:1-0
  • Full Time Score:1-0
  • Referees: W. Collum (4th Off) D. Potter (2nd Asst) A. Mulvanny (1st Asst) B. Madden (Main Ref)
  • Stadium:Celtic Park
Yep.

He was perfectly in line with it and didn’t raise his flag.

Alan Mulvanny.

Sounds familiar but I can’t recollect why.

Happy it’s Walsh.

There has been as many threads on here about Mulvanny as some of the referees, he is just Clancy and Robertson without a whistle. Although he does have a flag he uses selectively. this is just a selection of the threads. I got a ban for commenting in the last big thread on him that got chopped, apparently “we are not Tim’s”

Bigger concern for tomorrow night with Robertson aided by Frank Connor on the line. Again we need to be careful but rise above their antics.
And here we have the REAL reason why Robertson was hounded this week for not sending off the 9 Alloa players who made a tackle. He will be under no illusion that any decision that goes in our favour will be met with calls for his head.

The same way that Hearts will not be allowed to tackle any tramp in their game because Flange has called for protection. This will be ramped up until after we play them.

Mulvanny is the one to watch out for.

Game against ST Johnstone when we went out the Scottish Cup, the cuunt couldn't wait to get intae the dressing room quick enough as it saved him shaking hands with our players.

He's a fuukin ratbag like his brother.

Appointments are reeking, tims calling the shots.

Easier fixture, more honest ref, Robertson, Walsh, Collum.

Tougher fixture we usually get one of the Celtic referees.

Appointments are reeking, tims calling the shots.

Easier fixture, more honest ref, Robertson, Walsh, Collum.

Tougher fixture we usually get one of the Celtic referees.
Nothing will convince me more TB that all referee schedules are decided with an input from the Septic minded clowns running our game and in collusion with the Tims themselves.

Back