Match program

Just had the match program delivered for tomorrows match, quite a thick book as well, actually forgot i had ordered it. Don’t have the other champions book yet though.
Just a wee heads up that you might get delivered today
Champions Magazine won’t be out yet as it will have photos from tomorrow in it.

I wouldn't worry if you don't have it yet. When the new lot took over mine were often up to a week late.

Just arrived, forgot I had bought it. Long time since I've had a programme. Got out of the way of buying them at games.

Got mine just now, looks excellent.

That’s the complete set for Ibrox matches this season, with added bonus that due to them having been delivered by post they haven’t gotten dog-eared or drenched on the way back from the game!

Mine arrived aswell. Half way through reading it.

I've ordered then souvenir magazine but I assume that will be released in a few weeks after they add all the content from tomorrow into it

Just opened mine too.

I had also forgotten I had ordered it. A lovely warm up for tomorrow. The inside front cover looks great with all of the players and the 55 badge.

Ye got mine also, like the op I forgot I ordered it aswell. It was a nice wee surprise and another reminder that tomorrow is going to be one hellava day.

Just had the match program delivered for tomorrows match, quite a thick book as well, actually forgot i had ordered it. Don’t have the other champions book yet though.
Just a wee heads up that you might get delivered today
Got mine today. Impressed. Think the 55 mag will be out in due course, certainly after tomorrow as will likely include pics from tomorrow's trophy lift.

Has anyone else not had theirs arrive yet?
After some got them on Friday I thought mine would ag least be here 2day

Back