Match Stats and Players Ratings for Dundee v Rangers from the papers

I stopped taking player ratings seriously after we beat Ayr 6-1 in the cup a few years back

The Ayr starting 11 got a total of 66 and our starting 11 got a total of 61. It was that bizarre I actually remember the totals!

For yesterdays ratings, its as if Dundee get points for running about a lot and we get judged on quality

Daily Mail have Dundee with Ratings of 65 and Rangers of 55 (;))
Can they not just admit we played really well 2nd half and thoroughly deserved 3 points

Can they not just admit we played really well 2nd half and thoroughly deserved 3 points
I just had to laugh at those ratings?

We had a poor first half. Yes.

But who won and who dominated all the statistics.

I'm not expecting 8s and 9s for all ours for that game. But all the 4s and 5s we get whilst the defeated team who deserved to lose are mostly 7s

Scottish Sun
“…Made a mess of the Rangers penalty award
Erm no he didn’t
The way people go on about a missed penalty you would think it’d never been done before.

Thanks to our staunch referees we get so many so we were bound to miss one eventually.

Edit sorry never seen the ‘reward’ bit thought he was talking about the actual penalty.

Or they played out of their skins and still got beat after creating one change and being hemmed in their own half for 70 odd minutes.
They were shite are shite and are going down. One defensive defeat by us is the same as a defeat by any other team which will happen in their next games. Losers are losers no matter who they play and they and their strangely shaped chinny mouthed manager are loserd

Back