Match tomorrow - Weather watch

Byson

Official Ticketer
Do yous think the match will go ahead tomorrow? I see the forecast is to bring heavy snow

I kind of hope if it’s going to snow it snows overnight so I know whether to head up or not . Really don’t fancy getting stuck up there

Forecast? Ffs. It will be sunny, a slight breeze and by early evening it will be overcast. I know.

Sitting in the sunshine in Albufeira, Alan at The Britannia has said he's showing the game so might need to keep the wife away from any UK weather forecasts :p

think its only sleet forecast for glasgow so should be fine

Traveling from Aberdeen checked the Met Office App and it looks like sleet and heavy rain. There will be snow in Glasgow from about 8pm though but turns to rain again overnight.

Proper Michael Fish me :))

Wasn’t expecting snow. Travelling up from England shire tomorrow so will be keeping a keen eye on this board for reports of any heavy snow in the Glasgow area.
As an aside, will there be any cultural events pre match tomorrow, snow permitting?

Wasn’t expecting snow. Travelling up from England shire tomorrow so will be keeping a keen eye on this board for reports of any heavy snow in the Glasgow area.
As an aside, will there be any cultural events pre match tomorrow, snow permitting?

Probably in the Louden !

Snowing heavily here in Helensburgh and lying. How’s the Ibrox area?

My biggest concern at the moment is the trains.

I mind the auld days standing outside the Clachan Bar in the deep snow on the pavement waiting on my auld man finishing his pints and Sash Bash. Munching sweeties and frozen Jubilees from the shop next door. Never moaned at all. :))

Well said Prestwick ! Nowadays tiny bit of ice and it’s take the school days off !!

Delayed getting out of East Midlands. Must be bad up there. Fingers crossed we get there in good time

Game is in serious doubt. There's to be sunny intervals. The safety of the public must come first - someone could get the sun in their eyes and crash their car. Or walk into a lamppost or something.
I walked into a lamppost once, it was sore. And embarrassing. If it's sunny later I'm definitely not going.

Back