Matchday Parking

RaoulDuke11

Possible heading up to the game tomorrow and would be my first time at Ibrox since January 2020.

I normally park on Shieldhall Road near the Greggs. Has the parking situation changed (last I hear, permits were incoming) or is it still OK to park here?

Possible heading up to the game tomorrow and would be my first time at Ibrox since January 2020.

I normally park on Shieldhall Road near the Greggs. Has the parking situation changed (last I hear, permits were incoming) or is it still OK to park here?
The proposed parking restrictions haven’t been brought in.
Delayed due to COVID.

I’d get there early mate as it’ll be chocca early doors, park up and go for a Greggs, or the Ridgeway Dairy for some hot food, get the radio on and chill for a bit.
There’s also a Black Rooster chicken shack in those wee wee shops behind Greggs - enjoy.

Back