Matchday Programme

BANKIEBEAR

Looking for a programme from the game against Feyenoord in the EL it`s the only one the wee fella doesn`t have so far.

It`s not available on the club website as I looked when I was buying the other 9 he didn`t have :D :D It`s the only one not available through the website & I don`t fancy paying £7.99 for the only one available on Ebay

Maybe the ticket office might have some spare.
couldn't find anyone selling them on Friday night for the game

Try the programme sellers outside stadium Wednesday mate, I’m sure someone will sort you on here right enough

Used to love looking at the programme sellers board. Some great teams we have played.

I bought my daughter the Hamilton one from October the other day at the ticket office as it had the poster in she wanted.

Pretty sure ticket office have a copy

I used to always buy a programme. Never do now, we’ll in fact I bought one at the pre season derby friendly seeing it was my sons first game

I just find it strange that that is the only one not available on the website even fridays one is there as well as all preseason friendlies

Rangers Buy/Sell & Memorabilia Facebook pages are great for programmes and all things Rangers

get yourself added to them, I pick up all the spares I need from there

Back