Matchday programmes

Joe_1991

Anyone know how long they take to deliver if you order them online ?

Ordered over a week ago via mygers/tickets account , for aberdeen game , always thought the purpose of the programme was to read it before the match.

I've emailed the club but they won't reply so that leaves no remaining ways of contacting them

Anyone know how long they take to deliver if you order them online ?

Ordered over a week ago via mygers/tickets account , for aberdeen game , always thought the purpose of the programme was to read it before the match.

I've emailed the club but they won't reply so that leaves no remaining ways of contacting them
Unfortunately most of the programmes I have purchased this season have been delivered several days after the match. The previous printers club delivered on matchday or the day before but L&S Litho have consistently failed to deliver on time this season. Apparently they had issues with COVID early in the season.

Had the subscription last season, would generally arrive a day or 2 before the game. This season after I order I'm lucky if I get the programme within a week after the game.

Unfortunately most of the programmes I have purchased this season have been delivered several days after the match. The previous printers club delivered on matchday or the day before but L&S Litho have consistently failed to deliver on time this season. Apparently they had issues with COVID early in the season.
That's the excuse now that they love..."Due to covid we are gonna provide you with a crap service for the same amount of money"

Only one to reach kirkcudbright on time this season was the Dunfermline cup game , rest between a week and a fortnight after game

Back