Matlock Town player killed on night out

Not sure what this means for the trial, but the incident was filmed on somebody's phone and is doing the rounds on whatsapp. If you get it I'd strongly advise you not to watch it, I did before realising exactly what it was.

Not sure what this means for the trial, but the incident was filmed on somebody's phone and is doing the rounds on whatsapp. If you get it I'd strongly advise you not to watch it, I did before realising exactly what it was.

Just watched them. Horrific. Glad they caught the horrible bastards.

Kicking people in the head whilst they are out cold is the lowest of the low.

I just did the same. It's horrible. If it wasnt for some members of the public it could have been more than one murder

This should never happen. Total waste of lives and untold suffering for all the families. Can’t folk just get a drink and enjoy themselves.

One of my good friends died after getting a punch to the head outside a club. Fell and cracked his skull off a kerb. Dead within 2 days. His parents are still not over it nearly 20 years later. Awful.

Words cannot begin to comprehend the pain and hurt that your friend’s family feel. My thoughts are with all of you that have to recall that moment.

Just seen the video of him getting killed through a group chat on WhatsApp. The guy is on the floor crawling to get away and one of the lads kicks him full on in the face which is pretty much the death blow. Pretty sickening thing to witness.

Just seen the videos of it happening. Horrible daft fight ending in the tragic death of a young guy.

Just seen the video of him getting killed through a group chat on WhatsApp. The guy is on the floor crawling to get away and one of the lads kicks him full on in the face which is pretty much the death blow. Pretty sickening thing to witness.

There was a similar video in the media of a young Italian lad killed in a nightclub in Spain and the CCTV shows folk videoing it rather than helping him. I dont understand how people can share that sort of thing. Imagine your son's last minutes being passed round whatsapp for entertainment. Horrific.

His family will be devastated enough without this.

I just got the video there. Fucking mental. Scumbag pricks kicking the fella in the head while on the ground. Fried my head a little watching it

There was a similar video in the media of a young Italian lad killed in a nightclub in Spain and the CCTV shows folk videoing it rather than helping him. I dont understand how people can share that sort of thing. Imagine your son's last minutes being passed round whatsapp for entertainment. Horrific.

His family will be devastated enough without this.

If I seen someone getting jumped on in the head like that by a group of ones I’d be in trying to pull them off him. A few did try to intervene to be fair going by the videos.

I myself was stabbed after a football match one night. Happened up at the Helen Street kfc. Luckily there was a few ones helped me or I wouldn’t have been here today to tell the tale

Same just happened to me. I thought it was just a daft random fight. Next minute a guy is gettin booted in the head. Horrible.

Why are there people standing filming things like that?

I've saw some of the footage also noticed during that disgusting footage a lot of the perpetrators are of an Asian identity whatever transpired the level of liberty taking is Fucking disgusting.

If it was an argument about race then not even that justifies that kind of shitebag tactic.

Kicking someone in the head when they are helpless on the ground is absolutely shameful. RIP to the boy.

The videos just appeared in my whatsapp group. Absolutely sickening, volleying him repeatedly in the head. Cunts deserve absolutely everything they get.

There is one guy in particular who is going berserk in the videos and an absolute shitebag at the same time. He's the one kicking people in the head when they're down.

Black jacket shiny hood, bang to rights. No so hard now ya wee dick.

There is one guy in particular who is going berserk in the videos and an absolute shitebag at the same time. He's the one kicking people in the head when they're down.

Black jacket shiny hood, bang to rights. No so hard now ya wee dick.

By the looks of it they're at a train station so how stupid do you have to be to get involved in a brawl like that and especially kick someone in the head knowing there's CCTV everywhere.

Absolute scumbags.

Notice how the wee fanny that is putting the boot in is never once 1 on1 in any of the fights going on? Hope the wee bastard is caught quickly and has a large cell mate.

By the looks of it they're at a train station so how stupid do you have to be to get involved in a brawl like that and especially kick someone in the head knowing there's CCTV everywhere.

Absolute scumbags.

He's well fu.cked.

Life stretch in jail, bet he wasn't expecting that one.

The train station video happened at Harpenden Station in Luton, whereas Jordan Sinnott was found in Retford town centre, Nottinghamshire.

Not the same incident.

Is that the video that's been circulating on WhatsApp?

The video is shocking.

Seems there had been 2 fights, one at 11:30 and then shortly before 2am.

The train station video happened at Harpenden Station in Luton, whereas Jordan Sinnott was found in Retford town centre, Nottinghamshire.

Not the same incident.

Yes it is mate.

Not the same incident.

I noticed this as well, that footage is from a train station and where that poor guy was killed was in the city centre.

If you look at the article it’s two totally different places.

Looks like it. Some amount of pish getting shared these days if that's the case.
There's a daily mail article with a bit more info if anyone wants to find it, just google "Harpenden station fight" (not sure if I can link it). Has a video as well, so can see if it's the same one.

"A 21-year-old man was taken to hospital where he received treatment for a broken nose." - from the article. However it was a horrific attack and I could believe someone if they told me there was a fatality. Multiple kicks to the head to defenceless folk lying on the ground. Horrible.

Sadly this seems to be happening more and more, the one punch ending in a death. I’ve got 3 plates in my jaw after being lamped by a coward who came up behind me outside a bar. I cracked my head on the floor when I fell (knocked out for a minute or two). Could have ended in disaster. The bastard kicked me in the head when I was out cold, so I’ve been told. Coward.

Theres 3 of them kicking his head, it's not one punch that kills him. Bang out of order, hope all 3 are caught and done with murder.

Back