Matlock Town player killed on night out

There's a daily mail article with a bit more info if anyone wants to find it, just google "Harpenden station fight" (not sure if I can link it). Has a video as well, so can see if it's the same one.

"A 21-year-old man was taken to hospital where he received treatment for a broken nose." - from the article. However it was a horrific attack and I could believe someone if they told me there was a fatality. Multiple kicks to the head to defenceless folk lying on the ground. Horrible.

Yep had a look and that's the one. The videoss doing the rounds are a lot of shite.

The guy getting a booting in the video appears to be all good

don’t think the video is related but that turned my stomach, openly taking penalty kicks with folks heads is attempted murder.

There was a chamnel 4 documentary on these cases a couple of years back. One of them was a boy who had been attacked by 2 others after a comment about someones haircut. It ended up the boy who had been attacked was cornered and threw a punch in self defence, boy he punched fell and cracked his skull. So despite being the initial victim he now has to carry the guilt of killing someone for the rest of his life because of a daft argument over someones hair.

Senseless and tragic waste of a young life. Ive not been in a fight since i was about 14.

I seen the video it's brutal the guys deserve hefty sentences for this. There was no need for the guys to kick them on the ground it was horrific

I really hope it isn’t the same fight that’s in the video. Can you imagine any of the boy’s family being sent that to watch. Horrific

Back