Matt Polster - His Mrs Youtube channel first video

Typical American burd. Lovely on the eyes, but you need to develop the ability to zone out the yabbering.... “yes dear, no dear “ you get the drift...

Looking at the pic above, well worth the effort though :p

She is a beautiful lady. I'll subscribe to her Youtube channel for a quick chug or 2 when this missus is away out.

Oh and good luck Matt when you eventually pull on the famous Blue jersey.

I am so proud watching that, shows what a massive club we are, and the reception he got from fans,and also you can see how delighted they are, makes you feel great to be a belong to the Rangers family. Plus she is stunning!
Was gonna say just that, but seeing as you did it for me, I’ll jist add:

OOOFT! She’s a sight for sore eyes.

reminds me of the excitement when we thought kim jardel was coming over with her bloke. even had a supporters club named after her

That was great. It's fantastic to see the impact our club has on people.

Was that a Gerrard Liverpool no.8 strip in her / their house or did Polster wear that number for Chicago?

A Gerrard Liverpool too.

She’s some bit of gear.
66-A4-E010-80-C5-4493-8-E1-E-C7-FE58-D6168-D.jpg

Wee side earner doing some media work for Rangers towards her American audience.

Bonny lass

Gave my season tickets in main stand front to my brother in law and nephew who were over from Australia for the St Mirren game.

Have just realised that the Polsters would have been behind me if I had gone.

Curses in laws........

Matts fiancee Brittany Held has just posted her first video on her channel showing behind the scenes of the signing and her first game at Ibrox.

Give her channel a wee follow.. (she's pretty easy on the eye too!)

Skipped it to the Rangers stuff..

Wow she's stunning .

Well made video and welcome to Glasgow and welcome to the best team in Scotland, let's hope Matt gets a game soon.

Good to see someone's first impressions of Ibrox.
And it being a positive experience.

Is the photo of the Queen still up in the hine dressing room?
Didn't look like it in that clip.

That was great. It's fantastic to see the impact our club has on people.

Was that a Gerrard Liverpool no.8 strip in her / their house or did Polster wear that number for Chicago?

Was just about to post the same until I scrolled down :)

Framed red No.8 shirt when they were packing up in Chicago (1:20). :)

She is a skilled video editor. This is fine Youtubing!

Miss B Held is the name of the YT channel for anyone who is looking.

Back