Matt Polster signing today

Prob be confirmed at some point later tomorrow.

He's not in the country as yet. US media saying he is heading over today

We are again on the move, cant get enough of this signing lark, hope he is as good as the ones before him from the USA?

Memories of Reyna come flooding back, loved him.

scaledown

Zelalem was a good player for us.

Apart from a decent performance in the semi vs the peasants he really wasn't! He had a nice touch and turn but had no idea what to do with the ball when he had it and used to just pass it out of play. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

He was last seen in the Dutch 2nd tier and has since dropped of the radar entirely. Assume he's playing for the arsenal reserves and I seriously doubt he'll ever play at a high level

Apart from a decent performance in the semi vs the peasants he really wasn't! He had a nice touch and turn but had no idea what to do with the ball when he had it and used to just pass it out of play. One of the most frustrating players I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

He was last seen in the Dutch 2nd tier and has since dropped of the radar entirely. Assume he's playing for the arsenal reserves and I seriously doubt he'll ever play at a high level

His career certainly didn't go far, and I do get that he could be frustration. However, he was excellent at keeping the ball moving and keeping possession. He was never caught in possession due to how quick he could find a pass. Sometimes football, especially in this country, calls for blood and thunder tackles, that side was lost on him which may be the reason he never went anywhere. And possibly the reason Arsenal sent him up here in the first place to toughen up.

Sat in Auchenhowie canteen one particular lunchtime and Edu Bocenegra and young Bedoya are there with McCoist and myself, all other players don't stay for lunch, McCoist says after they leave, they might not be the best footballers we have but they hey work they hey heir burrs off and cheer up the place with their enthusiasm.

Sat in Auchenhowie canteen one particular lunchtime and Edu Bocenegra and young Bedoya are there with McCoist and myself, all other players don't stay for lunch, McCoist says after they leave, they might not be the best footballers we have but they hey work they hey heir burrs off and cheer up the place with their enthusiasm.

Were you on the coaching staff FB ?

Back