Matt Polster to New England Revolution

Good luck to both of them, I doubt I would have got through the first few weeks of lockdown without the Instagram videos of Mrs P in the pool or baking cakes.
Was desperate to try her muffins.

A likeable guy and a banging missus - about all he will be remembered for.

Best of luck to them but they won't be missed.

Perhaps I'm getting cynical these days, but I think we've done well to get a fee if true.

Both Matt and his gorgeous Mrs will both be missed.

They brought American positivity to their appreciation of Rangers and Glasgow. The good PR (mostly from Brittany) was almost worth his wages in itself, never mind the solid, professional attitude of a reliable squad player.

I wish nothing but good things for both of them.

(Edit : Looking at some, not many, posts on this thread, good old-fashioned Scottish negativity is still alive and well.)

Last edited:
Good luck to the both of them. They embraced everything Rangers and Scottish and made a real effort with the fans. We won't see many other players wife's heading to the Louden for a pint on match day.

PS this doesn't mean we can't have Brittany threads in the forum any more does it..........

Thanks for the memories.

0_Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-212635.png
Really nice hair band / clasp thing.

Good luck to them. I remember seeing Matt’s family at rangers St mirren game and they were loving it. Also loved that his Mrs embraced the fans and had a pint in the louden. hope he goes on to have a long and successful career.

This is true. We wouldn't have got a penny in previous years.
The Martin Bain ‘Banter’ years are eventually gone thank Christ.

Ross Wilson appears to be the guy we’ve been needing so hopefully he keeps up the good work he’s started.

All the best Matt. Seemed to always give 100% when he played and can’t fault him for that but I think we need better quality to push for the starting positions.

Best wishes to the chap and his good lady.
The few games I seen him play he never let us down.

Best of luck to them both, should do fine at another team.
Rangers and them aside could probably get a game for any other team in Scotland.

Not sure he was given enough of an opportunity here. I'd have liked to have seen more of him but SG and his staff had other ideas. Trust their judgement but some players just don't perform unless they get a run of proper games do they? Well guess now we will never know.

Anyway good luck to both of them. Their positivity and energy will be missed. Katic especially seems inconsolable.

He’s a likeable lad and tried his best. Their Instagram was amazing so I’ll be tracking them...well, her.

Purely on the footballing front, I thought Polster did quite well for us when given the opportunity. Athletic, quick, could pass well and not shy of a tackle.

On the non footballing front, his wife is simply delightful :cool: The fact that they both embraced Rangers and Scotland and continually promoted the fact on social media was also positive. I wish them both well.

Back