Matt Polster

KGR98

Missed the game today heard he got on off the bench how did he do and what position did he play?

Came on centre midfield for the last 5 minutes . Touched the ball once in a 50 50 challenge that went for a throw in. Not enough time to do anything

Lovely first time left footed through ball to Middleton but aside from that only really had a couple of short passes and a clearance.

Was on the park for approximately 8 minutes so not long enough to give a fair critique one way or the other.

His mrs was taking pictures of herself pre match infront of the barrier.

What an arse she has on her.

His mrs was taking pictures of herself pre match infront of the barrier.

What an arse she has on her.

I assume you did the right thing and you’ve taken loads of photos. Your just waiting on the “how do I upload photos on here”

Think we need to cut our losses.

2my3twk.jpg

I can imagine him never being seen ever again and 10 - 15 years from now a picture being posted of today's cameo on FF and all of us barely being able to recall who he is

Obviously hope for the fellas sake I'm wrong

I can imagine him never being seen ever again and 10 - 15 years from now a picture being posted of today's cameo on FF and all of us barely being able to recall who he is

Obviously hope for the fellas sake I'm wrong

Gerrard seemed to have good things to say about him after the game. I reckon we'll see a decent amount of him next season.

He played a a lovely ball through to Middleton who passed to Tav , who in turn passed to Arfield and the keeper saved the shot.

Back