Maurice Ross sacked by Notts County as he expresses regret over 'inappropriate comment' to player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus suffering fcuk.
Explain the difference. Both made to feel inferior because of an aspect of their appearance that the cannot control and both could suffer mental health issuses because of it. Or is mental health not an issue now? Did I imagine the thread on mental health last week?

Jesus suffering fcuk.
That'll be a no then. This reminds of the Selik fans whining about the Famine Song. They took the moral ground until it was pointed out to them that some of the stuff they were singing was also off limits. Hypocrisy I think they call it.

Well you earlier said that everything that isn't racism is fair game and that you were willing to stand by that comment because we live in a snowflake society so going by your words yes it is less serious.
Can you point out where I said everything that isn't racism is fair game?

I'm a big soft shite and I don't like bullying, I'll back anyone who genuinely feels they are being discriminated against, but we are now about to head down a "whataboutery" thread lead by insincere people.
Take you mouth for a shite! It %^*& all to do with whataboutary!

I, like most redheads have been mocked to varying levels my entire life because of an aspect of my appearance a have no control over and I can tell you it makes many redheads feel inferior and like shi!t and 100% can seriously effect mental health for a f**cking lifetime.

Can you point out where I said everything that isn't racism is fair game?

Post #51, you said "But if it wasn't a racist comment ... then how bad could it have been?"

I took this to mean that you were saying that if it wasn't racist it can't have been that bad, so in post #54 I specifically responded to this point by saying "Racism is bad and everything else is fair game? Really? What MR said could have been incredibly bad. Without knowing what it was we can only speculate and therefore should probably avoid defaulting to assuming that whoever was on the receiving end of said "slagging" is just a delicate wee soul."

...to which you responded in post #58 "I stand by that. We live in a snow..flake society, whether you agree or not. There's people losing their jobs for the most ridiculous reasons."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back