Maurizio Sarri

Gordy Boy

Is it just me that thinks he's a fcuking crackpot?

From financing to managing one of the wealthiest clubs in the World.

Managing 19 teams since 1990 en route to London.

Absolute anomaly.

It’s not just the losing, it’s the absolute humpings they have been at the wrong end of . He’s gone tonight IMO.

Playing David Luiz in a back 2, trying to make Kante an attacking midfielder, playing Hazard up top for months.

He doesn't have a clue!

Playing Kante and Hazard out of position, playing that useless Jorginho, not being able to change the system or change it during a game.

Way out of his depth here.

Playing Kante and Hazard out of position, playing that useless Jorginho, not being able to change the system or change it during a game.

Way out of his depth here.
If you dont put a Kante in the right position then when you shoot it doesn't go in the goal.

Me too, Chelsea have world class players but this result hasn't shocked me by any means. They should not be getting gubbed by any team

Do they ? I think they've got two at a push. Hazard and Kante.

The rest ? Nowhere near elite or top tier. Some very good players, some good players and some bog standard EPL players.

Regardless of the manager and his failings,the Chelsea players are a disgrace. They don't seem to have any professional pride in themselves. They should not be getting thrashed by anyone at anytime. About time they took their fingers out of their highly paid arses and got back to work. Everything that is wrong with the EPL. Sickening how players who can just down tools so easily nowadays and have zero consequences. The Chelsea fans must be wondering what's going on cos this happens so often with their team.

Do they ? I think they've got two at a push. Hazard and Kante.

The rest ? Nowhere near elite or top tier. Some very good players, some good players and some bog standard EPL players.

They have that Odoi that’s worth 40 million apparently to Bayern - and he can’t even get in the team.

That would suggest a world class team at least.

I know it doesn’t quite work like that but you know what I mean. Shouldn’t be getting these drubbings with that squad anyway.

Regardless of the manager and his failings,the Chelsea players are a disgrace. They don't seem to have any professional pride in themselves. They should not be getting thrashed by anyone at anytime. About time they took their fingers out of their highly paid arses and got back to work. Everything that is wrong with the EPL. Sickening how players who can just down tools so easily nowadays and have zero consequences. The Chelsea fans must be wondering what's going on cos this happens so often with their team.
I give you the Man Utd first team and in particular - Paul Pogba - prime examples of this now common trait.

Back