Max Lowe a target for Rangers

I don't agree, and I have yet to hear of a CD that hasn;t been unfairly under-rated at some point. Let me guess, you don't rate Joe Worral either?
Worral is shite, but McKenna- he’s very good in my opinion- he’d be a sensation for us.

So Worral, the guy who made that tackle in the December, isn't that good? I've derailed the thread already and won't do so any further; needless to say that you and I very much disagree.
I haven’t been so glad to see the back of a Rangers player in a looooong time.

Similar to Declan John but better defensively? I'd be lying if I said he's stood out against us but he was ok in the quarter final. Not saw enough of him in other games obviously.

If they were good enough to play in the first eleven ,they'd be right back and left midfield surelyo_O
Yes, however the fact is they are not, they are deployed at left back when needed as they are not deemed good enough anywhere else on the pitch
Hence we have three left backs :) who are average, like I said in my first post

He has a lot to learn but he has all the raw attributes.

For what it’s worth I thought he was a standout against us in the cup semi final.

People need to get realistic. We can’t sign finished articles. But we need to do the best with what we’ve got and that’s spotting players who may well be that one day, and in the meantime can offer something.

Lowe fits the bill for me. Yes he has deficiencies to his game but there’s so much positive to work with that the potential upside is worth it.

Yes, however the fact is they are not, they are deployed at left back when needed as they are not deemed good enough anywhere else on the pitch
Hence we have three left backs :) who are average, like I said in my first post

Ross McCrorie played in goal when Greegs was sent off. Do you now class him as a goalkeeper ?
We currently don't have three left fullbacks.

Similar to Declan John but better defensively? I'd be lying if I said he's stood out against us but he was ok in the quarter final. Not saw enough of him in other games obviously.

He has a lot to learn but he has all the raw attributes.

For what it’s worth I thought he was a standout against us in the cup semi final.

People need to get realistic. We can’t sign finished articles. But we need to do the best with what we’ve got and that’s spotting players who may well be that one day, and in the meantime can offer something.

Lowe fits the bill for me. Yes he has deficiencies to his game but there’s so much positive to work with that the potential upside is worth it.

I'm not a huge fan of him, but, I must admit I thought he had a very good game in the 1-0 defeat at Ibrox in December.

No one's really a fan of him, but apparently stood out against us in every game last season. Got to love it. :))

No one's really a fan of him, but apparently stood out against us in every game last season. Got to love it. :))

I do think he’s a good player mate. He did stand out in that semi imo too.

Maybe people are saying this due to his juvenile off field comments.

Daft boy but definite potential to me. ;)

I hope we intend to actually sign some proper quality players to slot into our first 11 now we’ve signed up a fair few squad players ..

I do remember Stewart tore Barisic to bits in second half in our 4-2 win against sheep but delivery was pish

That’s all I remember of sheep
I'm an old guy,and watching Barisic trying to defend,I'm thinking I could still

Including Cummings,Wilson, Cardoso, Garner, Herrera, Pena and the rest of the shite mate?

Worrall ain't is good as Katic and Goldson, but by %^*& he's a right few levels above the players I've just mentioned and many others too.
Not so much ability alone, as a combination of ability and personality. ;)

Back