Max Lowe a target for Rangers

Tierney might not be worth £20m, but he’s not remotely as bad as some make out. :D

If they go into the season having to play Izaguirre again, then that’s good news.

Desmond banks the £20m.

Tierney might not be worth £20m, but he’s not remotely as bad as some make out. :D

If they go into the season having to play Izaguirre again, then that’s good news.

Desmond banks the £20m.

They'll spend money on a new left back but that doesn't mean they'll be a surefire success.

Hinkel was a German international but was bang average. Toljan came from Dortmund and was shocking. Even someone like Matthews had a big reputation yet was hit and miss.

Tierney is the heartbeat of their side and has a fantastic relationship with their support. They'll be heartbroken if he goes.

20 million is a lot of money but who knows how they'll spend it.

Desmond banks the £20m.

But it sets a precedent for signing a full back from our league. Tav’s stats are way more impressive than Tierney’s, he is English and has no injury background/concerns. If teams from down south want to come in for Tav, they know what to start the bidding at.

Going by his comments in the past i would rather avoid Lowe. His mentality also seems to be highly questionable, shat it when at Derby and shat is when coming up against Celtic.

If we sign him obviously i will back him but i wouldn't lose sleep if he ended up at Celtic.

He will be found out down there. Great up here but will be average at best in that Arsenal team. His level is a Championship team or lower half EPL.

I think the guy would be worth persevering with,could still come good for us I reckon,we can't far him with the Grezda brush.

I agree we can’t tar him with the Grezda brush Jack.
But I have to say I’ve moved my opinion on Borna.
I was absolutely thrilled & excited we got him & I do know he’s had a lot of injury issues, but I think I’d accept a decent bid if we got it for him now mate.

Any one that marks Bale out of the game has to be pretty decent and it took a while for Papac to find his feet
It's a complete lie that he marked bale out of the game the other week he wasnt directly up against him Bale was playing centrally directly against the two centre halves

On the H&H today they said he is one of a number of players we are looking at in that position but no offer has been made

They'll spend money on a new left back but that doesn't mean they'll be a surefire success.

Hinkel was a German international but was bang average. Toljan came from Dortmund and was shocking. Even someone like Matthews had a big reputation yet was hit and miss.

Tierney is the heartbeat of their side and has a fantastic relationship with their support. They'll be heartbroken if he goes.

20 Mil is a lot of money but they might feel the need to hold onto it for '' ahem '' other expenses that might be winging their way.

But it sets a precedent for signing a full back from our league. Tav’s stats are way more impressive than Tierney’s, he is English and has no injury background/concerns. If teams from down south want to come in for Tav, they know what to start the bidding at.
Aye, but when he gets ripped to shreds the precedent will be feck paying big bucks for anyone from that league.

Barasic the other week for Croatia v Wales, Bale playing the full 90 at right wing and never had a kick
Bale wasn’t playing on the right. I watched that whole game and Harry Wilson was playing more right side with Bale central. Wales were extremely poor in attack that game and it had nothing to do with Barisic defending brilliantly. This is not an anti Barisic post may I add. I’m reluctantly being patient with him and hope against my better judgment he becomes the player we all want him to be for us.

Reactions: MSF
The barsisc bashing reminds me far too much of the same things said about Alfie last season. I think he will kick on and his confidence will be high just now with him being Croatias first choice Lb and he's been playing well for them aswell. I really think he's gonna do the business for us this year he knows what to expect and what's expected of him

Do you honestly thi k that they will get 20 million. Arsenal have already pulled out of the race if they were ever in it.20 million for a guy who plays in Scotland and who's team are regularly pumped out of Europe.

Do you honestly thi k that they will get 20 million. Arsenal have already pulled out of the race if they were ever in it.20 million for a guy who plays in Scotland and who's team are regularly pumped out of Europe.

I will be surprised if they get that amount of money for him but if they do then that bumps up Tav's value a good bit for sure.

We should let them have Lowe.

Sign Greg Taylor and try to get the best out of Borna.

People will call him a shitebag etc but the reality is he's a very talented footballer that struggled to settle in during his first season, it's not uncommon

Back