Max Lowe

No scout watching us will see Barisic as someone who stands out, quite the opposite in fact.

Yes. But this isnt 5 years ago. Our stabd out players go for £20m. We wouldnt be letting many in our first team leave for less than £5m.

£2m is not what we'd sell a stand out at. It IS what we'd sell a croatian international whos done very little wrong at though apparently... although personally id keep him another year. He can still come good and if not theres a major tournament next summer he'll likely star in to use as a shop window.

Because he still plays for Rangers and you're a Rangers supporter ? .. You do know what the word support means ?

Support, to lie then?
There’s nothing positive I have to say about him. Because he’s done nothing worthy of it.

I agree with this 100%. It was the clear area of weakness at the end of last season and not addressing it would be criminal.

It was JCD.

Maybe Steven’s been promised the extra cash if we beat LG but we could cost ourselves both Europe & the title with this risky approach ?

If this Rosenberg LB is as good as made out I'd love us to pinch him from the paedos just for the shits and giggles alone-AIK giving them a doing and us progressing in the Europa might help as well.
You just hope we manage to shift BB,Dorrans and others deemed surplus to requirements by the manager to allow the wages to be freed up also though.

Only if the Rosenberg lad is actually decent enough though,I know nothing about him so can't comment on that one.

If this Rosenberg LB is as good as made out I'd love us to pinch him from the paedos just for the shits and giggles alone-AIK giving them a doing and us progressing in the Europa might help as well.
You just hope we manage to shift BB,Dorrans and others deemed surplus to requirements by the manager to allow the wages to be freed up also though.

Only if the Rosenberg lad is actually decent enough though,I know nothing about him so can't comment on that one.

What’s his name Cav ? The Rosenberg kid.

Ok my apologies, you don't know what the word support means

He’s had several chances, he got a clean slate at the end of the season after a year of excuses.
I know exactly what supporting the team is.

Who was the last player we were paid over 1m for? Genially can’t remember

I'd imagine that part of the problem is making clubs pay this mythical £2m we might demand for BB.

It was JCD.

Maybe Steven’s been promised the extra cash if we beat LG but we could cost ourselves both Europe & the title with this risky approach ?

It honestly looks to me like they buried their heads in the sand and hoped that barisic would come good, same as a lot of posters on here. He won’t.

I’m pretty happy with our transfer window but I would have been signing a left back before spending big money on a centre half.

Hopefully we can get one in before the window closes, even a loan player if needed.

It honestly looks to me like they buried their heads in the sand and hoped that barisic would come good, same as a lot of posters on here. He won’t.

I’m pretty happy with our transfer window but I would have been signing a left back before spending big money on a centre half.

Hopefully we can get one in before the window closes, even a loan player if needed.

Absolutely agree. Even a premiership loan player would do as you say.

Was very weird with Barisic today. I had assumed that he was one the guys Gerrard had been talking about when he challenged players to show what they could do today. Even weirder when Halliday was having a stinker.

Is there something about Barisic not wanting to play on artificial surfaces? That might have influenced the situation but still weird.

Having Murphy on the bench also seemed slightly strange. I’d think that there would have been zero chance of his first outing being on an artificial surface? Presume that was more about just getting him back around the matchday squad again?

Same usual comments about him not being good enough because he was an Aberdeen player. He'd absolutely be a worthy left back for Rangers. I'd be happy if we signed him before the end of the window.

Last edited:
Was very weird with Barisic today. I had assumed that he was one the guys Gerrard had been talking about when he challenged players to show what they could do today. Even weirder when Halliday was having a stinker.

Is there something about Barisic not wanting to play on artificial surfaces? That might have influenced the situation but still weird.

Having Murphy on the bench also seemed slightly strange. I’d think that there would have been zero chance of his first outing being on an artificial surface? Presume that was more about just getting him back around the matchday squad again?

The Gaffer mentioned after the game he thought of giving Murphy a run out but because it was artificial surface he decided not too

We all know Barisic has the quality but I just can’t understand that’s he watching this team and the potential we have to go far in all competitions this season and he doesn’t want to be part of that. Surely you would be itching at the bit to get involved with this team!?

We all know Barisic has the quality but I just can’t understand that’s he watching this team and the potential we have to go far in all competitions this season and he doesn’t want to be part of that. Surely you would be itching at the bit to get involved with this team!?

Gagging for it, an opportunity to really hit your own heights?

Pure mental, I think he is just scared of the SPFL thugs.

Who would be daft enough to give £2m for Barisic?
rPxkqzw.gif

They've already turned down a £2m bid this summer, he's playing games in a good league with a Dutch legend...would we bid more than £2m for Lowe? And would Lowe give up what he has to be one of 3 LBs? (if BB moves on)

Back