Max Lowe

Edwin Velasco - 27 YO Colombian LB.

He is a free agent, attack minded LB.

Great company for Alfredo.

Good shout . It’s very rare we sign a guy like that for whatever reason I don’t know .

There’s a dearth of quality fullbacks available so we should castanet further.

However our next LB has to be a guy who we know will slot in and make the position his own . This boy looks more like a punt .

Last edited:
They've already turned down a £2m bid this summer, he's playing games in a good league with a Dutch legend...would we bid more than £2m for Lowe? And would Lowe give up what he has to be one of 3 LBs? (if BB moves on)

The next LB we sign needs to be a stand alone stand out LB in the same way as Tavernier is our RB . He won’t be one of three . Flanagan can get a new contract and cover both positions , he’s ideal for that . Halliday will soon be surplus to requirements and BB will be sold on if we get a buyer .

The next LB we sign needs to be a stand alone stand out LB in the same way as Tavernier is our RB . He won’t be one of three . Flanagan can get a new contract and cover both positions , he’s ideal for that . Halliday will soon be surplus to requirements and BB will be sold on if we get a buyer .
I think you're right, reckon we could see Docherty put back out on loan and Andy remains in the squad as midfield cover. The bizarre thing is that if we do go to a 3 at any point then BB becomes default first pick again at wing back...we basically need a left footed Tav! Good luck Gerrard and Allen

A Croatia International player of course they would that's a nonsense comment for attention I think

Barasic is a quality player. Obviously. He wouldn't have luck modric singing his praises if he wasn't and he wouldn't be playing for Croatia. Spl is unique and not everybody adapts to it.you get no time here and there is loads of pressure on him. I've nothing against the boy just don't think this style suits him. He may be able to play in an even higher league for all we know. I'm sure he is worth 2m to someone.

I don’t know who’s the answer but I seriously hope we’ve a few left backs on the radar to move for before the window shuts.

Seriously cannot go the rest of the season with the current options. Will be majorly pissed off if one isn’t brought in.

I still think BB will come good.

I feel the reactions to his performances have been massively negative despite not really doing anything wrong.

I get that he could offer more but can't think of any particular spell where he caused umpteen goals or gave the ball away lots.

Villareal away, he got caught out for their 2nd but was instrumental in the buildup to Lafferty's goal.

Aberdeen away - (Morelos got sent off) I thought he played well enough.

To me, he just lacks confidence and the boo boys will not be helping.

These will be the same guys who still slate Tav but love Halliday and Flanno because they get "wired in".

There's a reason why Scotland are so shit at football, the fans need re-educated and the refs too.

Flannigan is our best option just now. Barisic clearly not up for the battle and Halliday is a squad filler sonic we can sign Lowe it would be a good option.

Back