May 15th 2011. Last time we lifted the league trophy.

Finally found a stream in time for the first goal, once the 3rd went in I raced to my grandas. I’ve no idea why I didn’t go originally. A great day and I hope I get to watch the next one with him.

You must have been right behind me.

Disappointed you don’t have any of the Setanta bird with the furry boots.

It seems like a lifetime ago, personally I feel it has been more than 10 years due to people i have lost and a lot of changes in my life and i am sure a lot of you are the same, we really could not have scripted this season any better if we sat and wrote out our fantasy season.
They say this is our first league win...well i say let's celebrate it like it's our first.

Thanks. An incredible day which feels like yesterday with the photos in front of me.

I remember standing behind the goals at 3-0 shouting/complaining that we were easing off and letting them have chance to get back into the game. Prob why I only crawled out from behind the couch after last wed.

I was in the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm. Flying home a few hours after the game I said I will only have a couple of beers. Ended up rat arsed and nearly missed the plane.

Lucky enough to be there and celebrate the last one i would with my old man.

It will be emotional celebrating this one without him, as it will be for a lot of us.

I'm sure we'll all manage to toast them all suitably :)

I remember seeing me and my mate in the pics on the old message board but can’t remember what section I was in. What a game absolute bedlam when we hit 3 in 7 minutes.

I remember seeing me and my mate in the pics on the old message board but can’t remember what section I was in. What a game absolute bedlam when we hit 3 in 7 minutes.
I took these photos from the North stand (Chadwick). All the pics posted are in the Moffat. I do have pics of the East Stand & Main Stand but have not posted any of these.

A few pics I saved from that day, not taken by me.

CK6JJK6.jpg

VDhjXU8.jpg

5iKswFf.jpg

JjSaLZs.jpg

qu5NLYe.jpg

Our bus was sitting just in front of you. I've still got the scars on the back of my legs from those seats.

Brilliant pics. Managed to see me and my eldest in there. He was 6 at them now he is absolutely buzzing about this season.

Found myself in one of the pictures with my departed pal Sam Burton brings back great memories . Absent Friends

Just another league title that day for me im 38 so I was spoilt. This time its everything! Destruction of the 9.75 is better than anything I've experienced.

My stag weekend, had no ring on my finger the last time we won the league.

Now a stone heavier, less hair and two weans!

My youngest lads last ever game. Decided the boring games v Ross County etc didnt do it for him. Likes to see us win but just not as passionate about our team as me and his big brother.

Me and my pal in here as well just under the Girvan flag - Great day / great memories. Thanks OP

Back